Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 671 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

girl is wasn’t good but 7 by Lil Nas was nominated

lol I know. That kinda takes the whole seriousness out of the situation. Igor was done dirty.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Submissions about to leak

….

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

Billies debut deserved its AOTY win for many reasons. You are just angry that ur fav didn’t win.

actually no I am not. my fav wasn’t nominated. and the fact that a) NFR didn’t win is beyond crazy (billie def 2nd place tho) and b) TU,N didn’t win anything was insane. Billie deserved ROTY without a doubt and probably BNA but not SOTY I mean what did the song even fucking mean and AOTY I’ve already explained

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Submissions about to leak ….

my body’s ready

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

lol I know. That kinda takes the whole seriousness out of the situation. Igor was done dirty.

oml ik. good thing it won bra otherwise I would’ve raged

Submissions about to leak ….

you know how long till

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

you know how long till

Within 24-30 hours from now

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    Gbemi Aduwo
    Topics:

AOTY should actually win because of its music but as we know the grammys don‘t care.
    Billie won because of creativity, sales (its her first album), her age, criticlal acclaim, all produced at home, literally she and her brother did all by themselves + the actual music. Sure NFR/ TUN deserved but seriously u can‘t compare the facts.

Profile picture
    Gbemi Aduwo
    Topics:

But pop vocal should have gone definitely to tu, n

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

AOTY should actually win because of its music but as we know the grammys don‘t care. Billie won because of creativity, sales (its her first album), her age, criticlal acclaim, all produced at home, literally she and her brother did all by themselves + the actual music. Sure NFR/ TUN deserved but seriously u can‘t compare the facts.

Exactly, just like Folklore is made by 3 people in total. Grammys care if you write your music and you are involved in multiple aspects.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

you know how long till

i mean If Igor was nominated it would’ve been no contest. No album in that lineup held a candle to it.

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

AOTY should actually win because of its music but as we know the grammys don‘t care. Billie won because of creativity, sales (its her first album), her age, criticlal acclaim, all produced at home, literally she and her brother did all by themselves + the actual music. Sure NFR/ TUN deserved but seriously u can‘t compare the facts.

it was definitely THE album of the year but it wasn’t the best though ig that means it was AOTY worthy idrk. My guess this year/what’ll be far so no one rly sweeps is;

AOTY:Folklore/AH

SOTY: BL/Cardigan

ROTY: Physical/BL

BNA: 100% MTS this has been HER year

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Exactly, just like Folklore is made by 3 people in total. Grammys care if you write your music and you are involved in multiple aspects.

Laura Sisk is shook.

shes a great engineer. The album would not be the same without her.

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

I mean I’m coming to terms with it especially thanks to this, but I stand by the fact SOTY should’ve gone to Lover. What do the lyrics of Bad Guy fucking mean. ‘White shirt, not red my bloody nose. Sleeping around like no one knows. Think ur so criminal’ Huh

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

Laura Sisk is shook. shes a great engineer. The album would not be the same without her.

what songs did she do

Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

are you serious? I guess we need to disagree. To me FOT B is their “magnum opus” so far and it’s perfection from start to finish. Either that, Bon Iver’s album or Lana’s NFR! Should’ve won. Literally the worst album of the bunch won last year. Billie’s album is trash. Pure trash.

I like Billie’s album more than Lana’s (I said what I said). NFR is a pretty and lush album. But I think she was given a ton of credit for making the exact album critics wanted her to make (I feel the same thing semi happened with Forklore). On its own, it’s a solid project but not special.

Only about half of Billie’s album I really like. But last year was a fairly weak year for music imo. I’m cool with Billie winning some Grammys, including AOTY. It’s a passable album. She had a hit. I just didn’t care for the sweep.

best albums of 2020: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, The Descendants of Cain

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.