Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 671 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Taylor should perform exile or at least debut music video just like she did before. This bitch is testing my patience.

Agree, but the Queen of Billboard 200 should have a 10 minutes slot to perform:  Cardigan, Exile, Mad Woman

She is the Queen of Billboard 200 now and the BBAwards should treat her accordingly.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Nominated for Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album

Cardigan, #1 hit single off Folklore

Nominated for Song Of The Year and Best Pop Solo Performance

Exile, top10 hit single off Folklore

Nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Agree, but the Queen of Billboard 200 should have a 10 minutes slot to perform: Cardigan, Exile, Mad Woman She is the Queen of Billboard 200 now and the BBAwards should treat her accordingly.

Didn’t you get mad at a girl for saying the 911 video was released on the grammy forum instead of the lady gaga forum?….

! The claim in this post is disputed

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Didn’t you get mad at a girl for saying the 911 video was released on a grammy forum instead of the lady gaga forum?….

We are talking about perfomances in BBMAS of potential Grammy nominees. I didn’t get mad at anyone, someone asked what we thought of the video and I answered and I further recommended him to further discuss it on the relevant thread, lol. Your obsession with me has reached a new level today.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

We are talking about perfomances in BBMAS of potential Grammy nominees. I didn’t get mad at anyone, someone asked what we thought of the video and I answered and I further recommended him to further discuss it on the relevant thread, lol. Your obsession with me has reached a new level today.

IIRC  someone said they watched the gaga video and you very passive aggressively responded with ‘There’s a Lady Gaga thread.’ I don’t remember what exact forum this was on but I guarantee you’re being as honest now as you were when you denied saying the weeknd exploited blm (despite the fact that you had said it 3 pages earlier)

It’s just very hypocritical for someone who doesn’t think music videos should be discussed in the grammy forum to go off about how ‘Taylor Swift is the queen of the BBMAs’ and what 3 unknown songs you’d like her to perform imo.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

IIRC someone said they watched the gaga video and you very passive aggressively responded with ‘There’s a Lady Gaga thread.’ I don’t remember what exact forum this was on but I guarantee you’re being as honest now as you were when you denied saying the weeknd exploited blm (despite the fact that you had said it 3 pages earlier) It’s just very hypocritical for someone who doesn’t think music videos should be discussed in the grammy forum to go off about how ‘Taylor Swift is the queen of the BBMAs’ and what 3 unknown songs you’d like her to perform imo.

Go check the thread, I replied my opinion on the video here, you are biased. All the campaigning is discussed here and I also noted that Lady Gaga had a new video and CBS interview first there. You are always making this thread about me, when it should be about Grammys.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Here come the all ‘saint’ members. Can we live in peace already?

For you consideration :

Album of the year : folklore
    Record of the year : Don't Start Now
    Song of the year : cardigan
    Best new artist : Phoebe Bridgers

Best pop vocal album : folklore
    Best rap album : Alfredo
    Best alternative music album : Fetch the Bolt Cutters
    Best progressive R&B album : Ungodly Hour

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

Anyway… who do we think might perform at both the BBMAs and the AMAs, if anyone?

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Go check the thread, I replied my opinion on the video here, you are biased. All the campaigning is discussed here and I also noted that Lady Gaga had a new video and CBS interview first there. You are always making this thread about me, when it should be about Grammys.

You mean you always making this thread about Taylor Swift when it should be about Grammys? Yeah we know

Profile picture
    LawC
    Topics:

IIRC someone said they watched the gaga video and you very passive aggressively responded with ‘There’s a Lady Gaga thread.’ I don’t remember what exact forum this was on but I guarantee you’re being as honest now as you were when you denied saying the weeknd exploited blm (despite the fact that you had said it 3 pages earlier)

So all of this relies only on what you think has happened? Sorry, but making empty accusations without a receipt, which show clearly what you’re accusing the other person of, and bringing in stuff that you only think you are recalling correctly and using that as some sort of objective fact makes you just as much of a hypocrite.

Don’t accuse another person of going off-topic in this thread, while doing the same and not even bringing up proof.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2021-grammy-predictions-part-44/page/10/

‘There is a Lady Gaga thread, you can discuss it there. We saw the video if that’s what you are asking.’

Profile picture
    LawC
    Topics:

Anyway… who do we think might perform at both the BBMAs and the AMAs, if anyone?

I think BTS definitely will, they seem to use every major promo slot this year, after them, and in regards to the major Gramm contenders, I can see The Weeknd, Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa also perform on both. I think Taylor will perform at the AMAs too, since she clearly has a good history with that show.

As for Harry Styles, he kinda is very low-key right now, but since I think the AMAs will include him and his music in all major categories, I think he also will be enticed to perform.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2021-grammy-predictions-part-44/page/10/ ‘There is a Lady Gaga thread, you can discuss it there. We saw the video if that’s what you are asking.’

Trump like tendencies you have, see my reply on the same page.

Well, I don’t know if it helps actually, it is a video she made for one of her songs and she seems to enjoyed it. I think it was okay and similar to her older visuals.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Based on ‘leak’, it could be Abel, Taylor and Gaga. Not sure about Miss Lipa.

For you consideration :

Album of the year : folklore
    Record of the year : Don't Start Now
    Song of the year : cardigan
    Best new artist : Phoebe Bridgers

Best pop vocal album : folklore
    Best rap album : Alfredo
    Best alternative music album : Fetch the Bolt Cutters
    Best progressive R&B album : Ungodly Hour

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

You mean you always making this thread about Taylor Swift when it should be about Grammys? Yeah we know

I have discussed here everyone, check post history, a member noted that Taylor should premiere exile and I replied.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

I can see The Weeknd, Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa also perform on both. I think Taylor will perform at the AMAs too, since she clearly has a good history with that show. As for Harry Styles, he kinda is very low-key right now, but since I think the AMAs will include him and his music in all major categories, I think he also will be enticed to perform.

This sounds about right.

Harry is currently in rehearsals in LA for his Olivia Wilde movie, so I guess for him it’ll depend on scheduling/timing as to whether he’ll perform at either. Presumably his team would’ve worked this out ahead of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.