Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 671 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Adele
    Topics:

Get real!  Ariana Grande is NOT happening in any category other than Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.  Let’s stop the delusion.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I wouldn’t rule out Ariana getting into Compilation Soundtrack. That category is very, very weak this year. I do think she might have a better shot at Song for Visual Media, which is even weaker.

Only the Young says hi. Iconic winner.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Fiona’s label surely would submit if she doesn’t care

Profile picture
    Ryusei
    Topics:

Call me crazy but I think if she didn’t submit we would have heard something about it already

Why would we hear about something that didn’t happen from someone that doesn’t share much on the internet AND doesn’t care about the Grammys?

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Why would we hear about something that didn’t happen from someone that doesn’t share much on the internet AND doesn’t care about the Grammys?

We’re on the same wavelength man, she and I. I would’ve felt the undercurrents of her decision.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Fiona’s label surely would submit if she doesn’t care

yeah they need to recoup their investment somehow

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Isnt the budget for Fionas album something like 200$, in regards to production cost?

I think most of it was recorded in her house using Garage Band.

Smart queen didn’t film any video and the album should have some profit for her, even with some thousands of albums sold.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    LawC
    Topics:

I could maybe see this happening but I somehow feel that only two would get in overall. I kinda think the only way for Taylor to get in is to make it top 20 but not like top 2 or really high up cause then they might see her as a threat and block her. But I’d she gets like number 8 or 7 or something they may put her in so that way people wouldn’t get upset because I think it would be a snub

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that the BRP gets to see the 20 most-voted for albums after the first-round voting in alphabetical order only, and not in order of who got the most votes.

Ofc this might only be the official explanation and they might really see the exact votes bts, but if not, there isn’t really a way for them to know if an album was in the top 2 or only in number 7/8.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Fiona released her best album and had every single reviewer calling it one of the best ever (SHE GOT A PERFECT 10 FROM PITCHFORK) and may not even submit it. I cannot stand that woman

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that the BRP gets to see the 20 most-voted for albums after the first-round voting in alphabetical order only, and not in order of who got the most votes. Ofc this might only be the official explanation and they might really see the exact votes bts, but if not, there isn’t really a way for them to know if an album was in the top 2 or only in number 7/8.

oh that would make sense, I’m still unsure on how the voting process is

Profile picture
    jonathan
    Topics:

ok so I’m new here, here from stan twitter. I’m (obviously from my avatar) a swiftie but I promise I’m not toxic!

anyways, what do you guys think of club future nostalgia’s chances in the dance/electronic album category?

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Isnt the budget for Fionas album something like 200$, in regards to production cost? I think most of it was recorded in her house using Garage Band. Smart queen didn’t film any video and the album should have some profit for her, even with some thousands of albums sold.

the mixing and mastering team they worked with is top notch. It was NOT a cheap album. Plus they had to pay for that week where her band tripped on mushrooms for a full week in Texas and didn’t record a single thing.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

ok so I’m new here, here from stan twitter. I’m (obviously from my avatar) a swiftie but I promise I’m not toxic!

anyways, what do you guys think of club future nostalgia’s chances in the dance/electronic album category?

Remix albums are not eligible for that category

Profile picture
    jonathan
    Topics:

Remix albums are not eligible for that category

ah that’s sad, I lowkey wanted to see the blessed madonna to get a grammy

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

ah that’s sad, I lowkey wanted to see the blessed madonna to get a grammy

The blessed Madonna can win Grammy in the remixed recording category.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.