Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 671 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    jonathan
    Topics:

The blessed Madonna can win Grammy in the remixed recording category.

ok then what do y’all think cfn’s chances are in the remixed recording category

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

Plus they had to pay for that week where her band tripped on mushrooms for a full week in Texas and didn’t record a single thing.

I’m sorry. huh.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

ok then what do y’all think cfn’s chances are in the remixed recording category

I don’t know, I have no picture of what is getting nominated, since random remixes end up there. Blessed Madonna got some publicity thanks to Dua, so something will luckily appear there.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

Gabby Barrett is #10 on the hot 100 chart this week. I’m not following her chart performance or the song I Hope so do you guys think this is it’s peak or will it keep rising? Does this boost her chances at BNA over Morgan Wallen, Ingrid Andress and Mickey Guyton

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    esteban
    Topics:

How many Pop albums are you all predicting to appear in the final eight for AOTY? This year’s ceremony had 3 (NFR! not nominated in its genre) and last year’s had 1 but was not nominated in its genre (Post’s).

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

the mixing and mastering team they worked with is top notch. It was NOT a cheap album. Plus they had to pay for that week where her band tripped on mushrooms for a full week in Texas and didn’t record a single thing.

Wait, really? I want Fiona to write a song about that!

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Gabby Barrett is #10 on the hot 100 chart this week. I’m not following her chart performance or the song I Hope so do you guys think this is it’s peak or will it keep rising? Does this boost her chances at BNA over Morgan Wallen, Ingrid Andress and Mickey Guyton

Gabby Barret is for sure the Country BNA frontrunner, since she’s the only one with a massive hit single and crossover support. She’s probably #2 in Country Solo, and I’m pretty sure she’ll get a SOTY nom as well. GoldDerby loves to hate on Gabby Barrett for her political opinions but she’ll be eating good on nomination morning.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

I think Barrett gets a max 3 nominations for BNA, Country Solo, Country Song, winning none of those.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Gabby Barret is for sure the Country BNA frontrunner, since she’s the only one with a massive hit single and crossover support. She’s probably #2 in Country Solo, and I’m pretty sure she’ll get a SOTY nom as well. GoldDerby loves to hate on Gabby Barrett for her political opinions but she’ll be eating good on nomination morning.

I sadly think you’re right. I can see her getting 4 noms (BCS BCSP (or BCDG depending on which version she submits) SOTY and BNA

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

How many Pop albums are you all predicting to appear in the final eight for AOTY? This year’s ceremony had 3 (NFR! not nominated in its genre) and last year’s had 1 but was not nominated in its genre (Post’s).

3, pop has had a decent year this year with many critically acclaimed albums. i think shutting pop almost completely out in 2018/9 was just to refelct industry change

FYC:
    yummy - ROTY/SOTY/BPSP/BMV

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

my fyc is just a joke before anyone tries dragging me btw😭

FYC:
    yummy - ROTY/SOTY/BPSP/BMV

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I only have Gabby getting in Country song.

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

the way Lil Baby may actually beat Roddy on Rap Album

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Country Song would make more sense if she were only to hit one of the country categories since the song is known for 2 different performances

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

then who is your country pick for BNA if you even have one

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.