Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 671 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

the way Lil Baby may actually beat Roddy on Rap Album

He’s being overlooked a lot on this forum. He is RESPECTED in rap.

– Serious critics and publications have called him the Jay-Z of his generation.

– Jay-Z has featured him at the top of his mid-year favourite songs list

– Kanye West had a mini-meltdown voicing his disappointment in thinking Lil Baby turned him down for a feature (Lil Baby said he was never contacted and would love to do it)

– He has the biggest album of 2020.

I think he might even be coming for an AOTY nomination. I’m confident he’ll make the Top 20, and it’s an easy +1 for a black nominee.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I Hope is #5 on USA radio with over 100m audience, it is still rising. It could enter SOTY, if The Bones misses.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 7 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I’m sorry. huh.

from the New Yorker:

There were more stops and starts. A three-group visit to the Sonic Ranch recording studio, in rural Texas—where some band members got stoned in pecan fields, Mercy accidentally ate snake poison, and Apple watched the movie “Whiplash” on mushrooms—was largely a wash, despite such cool experiments as recording inside an abandoned water tower. But Garza praised Apple as “someone who really trusts the unknown, trusting the river,” adding, “She’s the queen of it.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

😭😭😭

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

fr Lil Baby for AOTY nom is actually realistic

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

what do BTS fans do with the 15 Dynamite remixes they buy weekly

the sarahs and emilys literally massively buying from their website

Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

Harry’s FL marketing campaign team just did an interview about the work done on Fine Line and said they’ve got “a few more things up our sleeve for the rest of the year,” so I wouldn’t count him out of GF noms, and definitely not out of contention for BPVA.

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

Harry’s FL marketing campaign team just did an interview about the work done on Fine Line and said they’ve got “a few more things up our sleeve for the rest of the year,” so I wouldn’t count him out of GF noms, and definitely not out of contention for BPVA.

I bet he’s doing stuff being the scenes now but later on I can see him find stuff in the form a new single (Golden I’m assuming), more live performances which he used to do a lot of last year, and one more thing that nobody is aware about

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

what do BTS fans do with the 15 Dynamite remixes they buy weekly the sarahs and emilys literally massively buying from their website

They listen to it, over and over again until the next one comes out. I texted a Stan and this is what she said. Funnily enough though your names were very accurate

Profile picture
    marcostm
    Topics:

Megan is releasing a single this Friday, “Don’t Stop” featuring Young Thug. She’s doing everything right for her campaign, yes!

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

Megan is releasing a single this Friday, “Don’t Stop” featuring Young Thug. She’s doing everything right for her campaign, yes!

She better get that BNA Grammy

Profile picture
    The Person Formerly Known As Linguini
    Topics:

Gabby Barrett is an American Idol contestant, married at age 19, having a baby at age 20, supports Trump… is there a more tropey Country nominee than her jesus

rubbish

Profile picture
    PyrateSilly
    Topics:

what do BTS fans do with the 15 Dynamite remixes they buy weekly the sarahs and emilys literally massively buying from their website

There are actually a couple of sites that people will donate to and those sites will then buy the songs/cds and then give to those that either don’t have the money or some of the younger fans that their parents won’t buy it and they will give it to them. Especially with the way the world is right now some just don’t have it to spend on a song/cd.

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Charlie Puth is now officially credited on the Hot 100 for “I Hope”. I think they will end up submitting this version. It’s the one doing huge radio and sales numbers right now, and the one that is currently fresh in voters minds. I wonder if it will go Country or Pop. It will be competitive either way.

Also, Maren’s record for longest female solo #1 on the Country charts is safe, WE WON!!

Profile picture
    crobaticaa
    Topics:

i think he is pretty much locked on BPVA….unless people here changed their mind about it

Harry had a fantastic year, I see no reason for him to be snubbed

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.