Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 671 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Adele
    Topics:

BTS + Best Pop Duo/Group Performance nomination = NOT happening

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

I don’t see BTS happening in Pop Duo either .

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

What’s up with the Forbes article that’s praising BTS and name dropping other artists trying to make them look bad lmao

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

It will be between Billie and Cynthia visual media imo And I hope Cynthia wins, cause that song is amazing.

I keep forgetting songs from last yr honestly but stand up ur right should win

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

it has a #1 and another 2 top 10, it will be more than enough.

Peaks alone don’t matter though. What matters is how often people hear the songs. Voters seem to generally vote for artists that feel most relevant that year. Even when Gaga surprised in 2019, she only did so because she was basically everywhere on TV.

Right now, the era that’s being executed most flawlessly is the Fine Line era. I won’t be surprised if he overperforms and wins.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Right now, the era that’s being executed most flawlessly is the Fine Line era. I won’t be surprised if he overperforms and wins.

OMG my sides! I can’t!

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

What’s up with the Forbes article that’s praising BTS and name dropping other artists trying to make them look bad lmao

It is called campaigning in the form of fake news in a way, but it kind wants to wash off the stigma of fanbase driven #1 song, the Harry Styles name drop is wrong because the trick was wized for WS and not Adore You. The title is true though BTS won western artists  in their own game, this year we had multiple quick #1 songs that only spent 1 week there, due to fans buying the song in the first week.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

It’s made by a Forbes contributer rather than staff which means they get paid per click. If they praise BTS they get paid more since their fanbase is insane. You can tell how unprofessional it is based off of them saying Dynamite was the first pop multi-week #1 this year (Blinding Lights says hi) and saying Adore You went #1. Don’t take it too deeply.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

It’s made by a Forbes contributer rather than editor which means they get paid per click. If they praise BTS they get paid more since their fanbase is insane. You can tell how unprofessional it is based off of them saying Dynamite was the first pop multi-week #1 this year (Blinding Lights says hi) and saying Adore You went #1. Don’t take it too deeply.

thank u. we don’t always agree but I think we’re at least a little bit fair when it comes to our assessments.

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

I’m still not predicting BTS too.. guess we’ll only know on nomination’s day.

By the way, has any artist that heavily promoted a hit like this been totally snubbed these previous years? I think I saw some users here talking about Halsey and Without Me, but I’m not sure.

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

I can’t see a single scenario where they’d choose Harry Styles over the other 4 nominees. His nomination will be his reward, just like Shawn Mendes these previous years.

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

BTS is getting nominated. It’s getting publicized like crazy. Take your bias out of this shit, especially since Pop Duo/Group is not that competitive.

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

BTS is getting nominated. It’s getting publicized like crazy. Take your bias out of this shit, especially since Pop Duo/Group is not that competitive.

Still doesn’t mean that they’ll be taken seriously. 🙂

Profile picture
    marcostm
    Topics:

Fine Line is not winning any Grammy for any category, sorry for the ones who are hopeful. He has the hits and stuff but there’s no possible scenario where is #1, let alone when the nominations come. He’ll have his nods and overperform at most.

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

BTS will be on the cover of Variety’s Grammy issue, to be released this wednesday.

lol dis tew much

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.