Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy predictions: Record/Song of the Year (Part 2)

2021 Grammy predictions: Record/Song of the Year (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 722 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Monet Tejada
Boz
  • Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Record of the Year:Don’t Start Now
    Spoiler: “everything I wanted

Song of the Year:everything I wanted

I feel like whoever comes on top in Pop Solo will win ROTY & SOTY.

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

ROTY: Don’t Start Now (Everything I Wanted)

AOTY: Folklore (Future Nostalgia)

SOTY: This can go to Dua, Taylor, Billie, even H.E.R.

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

These alleged winners are great and deserving. I don’t think Taylor will be mad though. She will still win one in accordance to that.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

These alleged winners are great and deserving. I don’t think Taylor will be mad though. She will still win one in accordance to that.

What alleged winners? The Awardmonster predictions are just predictions, not leaks or anything.

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Taylor Swift only winning Best Pop Duo/Group Performance would be a dream come true.

Profile picture
    kettycas
    Topics:

Taylor winning only with exile would be ironic, because it’s practically the only thing from the Folklore era that hasn’t been frontloaded or forced longevity to.

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

If the Globes are any representation of how the upcoming awards season will look, Grammys are gonna be a mess… people with lowest odds in their categories will win😅

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

If the Globes are any representation of how the upcoming awards season will look, Grammys are gonna be a mess… people with lowest odds in their categories will win

If the World Was Ending winning SOTY? NO THANKS

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

If the Globes are any representation of how the upcoming awards season will look, Grammys are gonna be a mess… people with lowest odds in their categories will win😅

BEAUTIFUL GHOSTS IS COMING

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

to make everyone’s ear bleed. Wbk.

Beautiful Ghosts stans RISE… maybe if it weren’t attached to Cats people would like it…

FYC:

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I mean I would prefer many wtf winners over boring sweeps….</p>

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Does anyone know what just happened to the combined odds? A lot of selections got deleted, there were roughly 2000 participants in AOTY earlier and now it’s down to like 1500.

FYC:

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 722 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy predictions: Record/Song of the Year (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.