Home Forums Music 2021 Grammys Edition: Which Categories Are You 100% Sure About?

2021 Grammys Edition: Which Categories Are You 100% Sure About?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
brianabreeze
daniel
  • Profile picture
    maxinho
    Topics:

Aren’t the leaks saying that Post Malone won ROTY?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

take absolutely no notice of them

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

What leaks are you talking about? Where is it?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    maxinho
    Topics:

What leaks are you talking about? Where is it?

It was on Reddit, but apparently got deleted so they must’ve been fake. I read it on my phone in the morning, I can’t find it because I read a lot of things on Reddit. It was like this:

ROTY – Circles

AOTY – Folklore

SOTY – I Can’t Breathe

BNA – Phoebe Bridges

BPSP – Watermelon Sugar

They have to be fake, otherwise…  

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

It was on Reddit, but apparently got deleted so they must’ve been fake. I read it on my phone in the morning, I can’t find it because I read a lot of things on Reddit. It was like this:

ROTY – Circles

AOTY – Folklore

SOTY – I Can’t Breathe

BNA – Phoebe Bridges

BPSP – Watermelon Sugar

While I think these leaks are fake, I would not be surprised if a few of those end up winning. I don’t really think there’s any runaway winner in any of those categories, except maybe Folklore for AOTY.

“Circles” is a huge smash, so it could totally win ROTY, despite being looked over in Pop, and “I Can’t Breathe” is a timely song by someone who is constantly nodded in the general field.

Phoebe Bridgers is definitely in the running for BNA, especially if Megan and Doja eat each other up in that category.

The only one I’d question is “Watermelon Sugar” in Pop. I can’t see anything but “Everything I Wanted” or “Don’t Start Now” winning.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    snuggle4
    Topics:

I’m 100% sure that Dua Lipa is going to wipe the dance floor with everyone!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

there’s no way harry can win pop solo so yeah

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Keth
    Topics:

The only one I’d question is “Watermelon Sugar” in Pop. I can’t see anything but “Everything I Wanted” or “Don’t Start Now” winning.

“Watermelon Sugar” continues to surprise me that it charted the highest of all the “Fine Line” songs because I loved so many of the other tracks much better = “She” and “Adore” and “Lights Up” and “Falling” and “Golden” and “Cherry”. That being said, if “Watermelon Sugar” is Harry’s path to a Grammy, so be it. He does deserves a grammy for something from this fine “Fine Line” record. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Life is a thin thread.
    We hang on tightly knowing
    it will snap one day.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

It was on Reddit, but apparently got deleted so they must’ve been fake. I read it on my phone in the morning, I can’t find it because I read a lot of things on Reddit. It was like this: ROTY – Circles AOTY – Folklore SOTY – I Can’t Breathe BNA – Phoebe Bridges BPSP – Watermelon Sugar They have to be fake, otherwise…

If Post Malone wins a damn Grammy….. just disgusting…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, we go through this every year with fake leaks.  “Circles” and “I Can’t Breathe” are NOT winning a damn thing.  Harry Styles could totally upset in Best Pop Solo Performance and/or Best Pop Vocal Album.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

I think AOTY Folklore is the closest lock in the general field. Call me crazy but I feel like Dua might underperform.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

ROTY – Circles

AOTY – Folklore

SOTY – I Can’t Breathe

BNA – Phoebe Bridges

BPSP – Watermelon Sugar

Circles in ROTY doesn’t sound that crazy. I don’t think DSN is a 100% locked win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I think AOTY Folklore is the closest lock in the general field. Call me crazy but I feel like Dua might underperform.

Dua’s best chance is Pop solo

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Briana Breeze
    Topics:

A few thoughts: even though some of these leaks are fake, the winners in the general field seem plausible where I could see “I Can’t Breathe” as SOTY and BNA go to Phoebe Bridgers.

Also, what do you guys think of who wins Best R&B Song? I am asking this because I have looked at the recent posts on here with some posters predicting “Slow Down” by Skip Marley and H.E.R.? Thoughts?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Also, what do you guys think of who wins Best R&B Song? I am asking this because I have looked at the recent posts on here with some posters predicting “Slow Down” by Skip Marley and H.E.R.? Thoughts?

Probably Black Parade but I’m summoning a Do It win

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.