Home Forums Music 2021 Grammys Edition: Who are You Rooting For?

2021 Grammys Edition: Who are You Rooting For?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Ace James
usk

• Gucci
    Topics:

João Pedro Costa Calaça – Honey, I am NOT rooting for “Rain On Me” (YUCK!).  However, that crap does have a chance at winning Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.  Ariana Grande will only win a second Grammy if the competition is extremely weak.

ReplyCopy URL

slh315
    Topics:

João Pedro Costa Calaça – Honey, I am NOT rooting for “Rain On Me” (YUCK!). However, that crap does have a chance at winning Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. Ariana Grande will only win a second Grammy if the competition is extremely weak.

Well it’s true just anyone can win it (see: Xtina and A Great Big World)

ReplyCopy URL

Atleastimtrying
    Topics:

Taylor, Fiona, Phoebe, HAIM, The Strokes

ReplyCopy URL

Ziggiy
    Topics:

Rooting for Nas to win Best Rap Album. He’s the greatest rapper of all time and the fact that he’s never won a Grammy despite 13 previous nominations is a travesty of epic proportions. For perhaps the first time in his career he’s the odds end favorite to win so I’m hoping his losing streak comes to an end.

Hoping that The Strokes win Best Rock Album. The New Abnormal was a return to form and a great album

Hoping Ledisi wins Best Traditional R&B Performance. She’s also going on a long streak (12) of nominations with no wins. Its time she got her due.

I’m ROOTING for ChloexHalle in Best Progressive R&B album but I know in my bones its going to Jhene Aiko, whose not underserving herself but ChloexHalle are better singers.

I’m rooting for Kanye West to win Best Contemporary Gospel Music Album partly because it would be his FIRST ever win outside of the Rap category, partly because it would be only the second time he’s won against white competition, and partly because of the sheer fuckery lol

Rooting for Bill Burr to win Best Comedy Album because Paper Tigers is hilarious and Bill deserves his due

Rooting for Taylor Swift to win AOTY simply so that all the Dua Lipa stans who tried to seriously make a case that Future Nostalgia was the “bigger” album can have a collective meltdown.

Rooting for Beyonce to win BOTH SOTY and ROTY as sweet vengeance for Beck and Adele robbing her for AOTY twice.

Rooting for BTS to win  Best Pop Duo/Group Performance because those boys perform their asses off

ReplyCopy URL

ciguanaba
    Topics:

In the general field:

Taylor for AOTY and SOTY;

Phoebe Bridgers for BNA (Megan Stallion is vulgar and common to my eyes).

Britanny Howard/Big Thief in Rock;

Fetch the Bolt Cutters in Alternative.

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

rue
    Topics:

Taylor, Phoebe, HAIM, Megan, Dua, Chloe x Halle are the main ones I’m crossing my fingers for.

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:

Kinglorde
    Topics:

These are my dream outcomes:

aoty-folklore

soty-I can’t breathe

roty-don’t start now

bna-Megan thee stallion

bpsp- everything I wanted

bpdgp- exile

bpva- fine line

Progressive rnb- chilombo

Rnb song- do it

Bmv-adore you

bmf-black is king

rap performance&song- savage

Bswfvm- no time to die

rock performance should be haim 🙏🏼

Let me dream y’all 😭

ReplyCopy URL

usk
    Topics:

Doja Cat for Best New Artist! I can feel it in my bones that she’d pull a Dua Lipa in 2019.

ReplyCopy URL

Daniel Bauer
    Topics:

I’m rooting for:

Taylor Swift, Phoebe Bridgers & Dua Lipa in GF and Pop

Haim, Fiona Apple & Tame Impala in Rock / Alternative

Anderson .Paak & Roddy Ricch in Rap

Black Pumas & Laura Marling in American Roots

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:

Victoria Devereaux
    Topics:

Folklore for AOTY

ReplyCopy URL

JROCK1772
    Topics:

Dua Lipa across the General Field, Megan thee Stallion for BNA, Ariana & Gaga for Rain on Me, Harry Styles for something in the Pop categories, Jhene Aiko in the R&B categories, and Fiona Apple / Phoebe Bridgers in the Rock categories.

Not to be negative, but I hope Bieber goes unrewarded. Likewise, Billie winning for a two mediocre records after a phenomenal breakout awards show would be dull.

ReplyCopy URL

HaimOnRye
    Topics:

I’m rooting for Harry Styles, HAIM, Phoebe B, Megan, Black Pumas, Anderson .Paak, ChloeXHalle, Taylor in Pop Duo.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.