Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions (Part 2)

2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,322 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
folklorevoodoo
gold rush
  • Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

I do see a scenario where Dua and Taylor split votes and it goes to someone very left field.

โ“˜ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ.

Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

Scuse me what? Even the 9 best reviewed album of the year are not even nominated pleaseโ€ฆ

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/score/metascore/year/filtered

Chromatica 199 on that list, if we wanna use that list to determine noms then gaga shouldn’t have even been considered for anything or actually get a nomination.

โ“˜ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ.

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

You must be kidding. Scooter isn’t that powerful lol. Remember that Ariana lost everything last year despite being way way more competitive than Billie. Also it doesn’t make sense why would he waste money for this horrible album. Ariana and Justin have 1 Granmy total. He was in a spotlight a lot this year and released a shit ton of successful songs (10000 Hours, Intentions, Yummy, Stuck With You, Holy, Lonely). Yummy actually has more than 500M on YT, it’s a Me! type of song.

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

The Weekndโ€™s whole snub fiasco is still extremely bizarre… like even if the committee decided to shut out AH/BL from the GF, i still canโ€™t see a scenario where Yummy pulled in more votes than BL in pop solo, i mean even Ed, despite the GF snub at least got relegated to pop for Divide/SOY

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Donโ€™t use this excuse, literally Mustin also partied there without a mask on and he was not affected, unless scooterโ€™s power uses $300M he got from selling taylorโ€™s masters. And I now think the reason he sold it for $3ooM is to use it to bribe someone in the grammy committee so Justin could get nominated. He might have paid them $50M dollars

i was kidding!

Profile picture
    Gerald
    Topics:

Honey, the blue-ribbon committee stacked the deck in Album of the Year to ensure that Taylor Swift wins a third time. BARF!

LOL, just admit that you were wrong and GO! No amount of mental gymnastic or failed correlation/causation/reasoning can change the fact that Folklore is album of the year-WORTHY!

Profile picture
    gold rush
    Topics:

of course a miss republicana fan would say that, fucking ku klux klan member.

sweetheart Iโ€™m a gay Mexican here. You make no damn sense gtfo and donโ€™t address me

Congratulations Taylor Swift on 6 Grammy Nominations
    Album of the Year: folklore
    Song of the Year: cardigan
    Pop Solo Performance: cardigan
    Pop Duo/Group Performance: exile feat. Bon Iver
    Pop Vocal Album: folklore
    Song Written for Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts

Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

Apparently Abelโ€™s manager unfollowed the Grammy Instagram account, so they are definitely upset.

as they should be! Abel was robbed!!

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

Yummy is top 10 worst songs of all time

the whole “use VPN to make it chart higher” fiasco?

the bad lyrics?

the cringe worthy snl performance?

Scooter did this to save his image

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I do see a scenario where Dua and Taylor split votes and it goes to someone very left field.

Nah. Taylor and Dua appeal to very different people.

But of course I thought we suck at predictions so whatever.

Profile picture
    Prada
    Topics:

Honey, I’m shook Brandy got snubbed across the board in R&B.ย  WTF!ย  ๐Ÿ™

Profile picture
    LawC
    Topics:

Not having a country album in AOTY really benefits Taylor and folklore massively (assuming that country voters still vote for the category instead of skipping AOTY altogether).

But I think it will still be a close race between Taylor and Dua.

Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

If the weekend truly does lack this much support, would he have even won if Blinding Lights was in ROTY (lost to Dua Lipa)?

Profile picture
    Gerald
    Topics:

Yummy is top 10 worst songs of all time the whole โ€œuse VPN to make it chart higherโ€ fiasco? the bad lyrics? the cringe worthy snl performance? Scooter did this to save his image

YEAH! That is obvious payola right there! FLOPanges tanked!

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

Dua is not that competitive. I still think she’s getting Thank U, Next treatment. She is more of an artist that everybody likes and gets a lot of noms but she won’t get that push to win anything. I don’t know if there are a lot of major Dua fans. She just seems more like filler. I still think she wins nothing but yeah Dont Start Now has the best chance.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,322 total)

The topic ‘2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.