Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions

2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 556 through 562 (of 562 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
epiphany
borisy
  • Profile picture
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

I think Taylor and Dua will divide votes specially in General Field.

AOTY going to Jhene Aiko. She’s the other only nominee with an album nominated in a field besides Dua and Taylor.

Profile picture
    Kinglorde
    Topics:

I really think Abel submitting to pop is what screwed him over in gf. Pop voters didn’t view him as pop so voted for more pop sounding albums(dua Taylor post) and rnb voters didn’t vote for him cuz he ditched their field so he would no longer represent them. Still shocked but this is the only thing that makes sense I guess?? Still doesn’t justify it in any way

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

Honestly, watch out for Black Parade, Bey got 9 noms, that song could hit wins.

That’s what I’m saying. She’s winning ROTY & SOTY

That’s the only way they will get away with giving Taylor Swift a 3rd AOTY win

Doja Cat winning BNA won’t be enough

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

I’m giving Billie both R/SOTY for now. I’ll probably change that a lot between now and the ceremony

! The claim in this post is disputed

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

Honestly, watch out for Black Parade, Bey got 9 noms, that song could hit wins.

It’ll win in the R&B field easily, and I wouldn’t be shocked if it wins SOTY(although Taylor is likely sweeping her nominations except VM song).

Profile picture
    MarinaBelo2
    Topics:

I really think Abel submitting to pop is what screwed him over in gf. Pop voters didn’t view him as pop so voted for more pop sounding albums(dua Taylor post) and rnb voters didn’t vote for him cuz he ditched their field so he would no longer represent them. Still shocked but this is the only thing that makes sense I guess?? Still doesn’t justify it in any way

It doesn’t make sense because the GF nominees can be anyone in the top 20. It’s unconceivable that he wasn’t in the top 20 for ROTY and SOTY, at least.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

So funny that the forum was perched to see how stans would go in hysterics over their favs being snubbed and it ended up being that stans are happy and the ones in hysterics are the ones who were sure they were gonna get in.

With that said, Abel and Fiona were robbed.

Viewing 7 posts - 556 through 562 (of 562 total)

The topic ‘2021 GRAMMYs Nominations Reactions’ is closed to new replies.