Home Forums Music 2022 General Field Winners Reaction

2022 General Field Winners Reaction

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
Cameron
PopGuy

• almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

AOTY: I think we’re getting the worst AOTY win in two decades tbh
    ROTY: HTE VS LTDO VS IGAKOY VS DL
    SOTY: HTE VS LTDO VS DL
    BNA: Olivia Rodrigo VS N/A

World Cup: 🇨🇦 (b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶🇬🇭🇰🇷🇺🇾🇦🇷)

Münster
    Topics:

LMAO. So Love For Sale is the only AOTY nominee that got into Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical, right? How did that happen?

ReplyCopy URL

Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

AOTY: LFS
    ROTY: IGAKOY
    SOTY: LTDO
    BNA: DL

ReplyCopy URL

folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

just looking at the nomination list an evermore win wouldn’t be impossible. there are no country or alternative albums nominated so it most likely get a large amount of the votes from those categories. There are literally 6 pop albums nominated this year (not counting evermore since it’s obvious pop voters won’t vote for her this year) so pop votes will be extremely split. hope she releases an evermore long pond studio sessions or campaigns in some way.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

just looking at the nomination list an evermore win wouldn’t be impossible. there are no country or alternative albums nominated so it most likely get a large amount of the votes from those categories. There are literally 6 pop albums nominated this year (not counting evermore) so pop votes will be extremely split. hope she releases an evermore long pond studio sessions or campaigns in some way.

Here we go!!!

Last year her only win was in Album of the Year!

evermore AOTY!

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

ReplyCopy URL

Anthagiox
    Topics:

LMAO. So Love For Sale is the only AOTY nominee that got into Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical, right? How did that happen?

Talent!

ReplyCopy URL

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Babes, evermore is 10th.

World Cup: 🇨🇦 (b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶🇬🇭🇰🇷🇺🇾🇦🇷)

ReplyCopy URL

Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

just looking at the nomination list an evermore win wouldn’t be impossible. there are no country or alternative albums nominated so it most likely get a large amount of the votes from those categories. There are literally 6 pop albums nominated this year (not counting evermore since it’s obvious pop voters won’t vote for her this year) so pop votes will be extremely split. hope she releases an evermore long pond studio sessions or campaigns in some way.

Y’all can’t be serious. Evermore is not even top 5 in AOTY. Taylor won last year and she doesn’t care about evermore, at all.

ReplyCopy URL

TomJerry
    Topics:

She at least needs a nomination I think.

ReplyCopy URL

M
    Topics:

I still can’t wrap my head around that BMV nomination for LFS. Not even Joanne was that surprising. But yeah I think it’s LFS’s to lose. 2nd in line is HTE.

ReplyCopy URL

Münster
    Topics:

Babes, evermore is 10th.

Lol no. Short of being caught on camera dancing on Reagan’s grave with a burning cross behind her, the Country bloc will never stop licking her shiny butthole.

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Let’s be honest huge Swifty here, I for one would love a repeat, but this nomination is our reward and I’m happy the beautiful evermore is an AOTY nominated record. However this is Gaga and Bennett’s to lose, that music video nod and engineered album nod has this sealed.

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

ReplyCopy URL

Amber Ogechi
    Topics:

I’m just happy BTS isn’t there. 🤷🏽‍♀️

ReplyCopy URL

TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol no. Short of being caught on camera dancing on Reagan’s grave with a burning cross behind her, the Country block will never stop licking her shiny butthole.

???

Also even Fearless had more Pop nominations. Folklore at least competed in Pop.

ReplyCopy URL

Robinladen
    Topics:

Billie does appeal to alternative and rock voters too. Taylor only appeals to them because of her collaborators.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.