Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 696 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

The buzz for most Hip-Hop albums come & go within a week (unless your name is Kendrick or Drake). Tyler nor Cole pander to Pop. Which is why Doja continues to stream.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

The buzz for most Hip-Hop albums come & go within a week (unless your name is Kendrick or Drake). Tyler nor Cole pander to Pop. Which is why Doja continues to stream.

Cole’s Album didn’t collapse in the second week like Tyler though.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

So, after all, she remembers “evermore”! Perhaps we will get an “evermore studio sessions”!

Suddenly she cares about Evermore. Bitch you abandoned us the stan.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I can’t believe it takes Kanye almost a year to release Donda (he supposedly release it July 24 2020, same day as folklore)

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

The buzz for most Hip-Hop albums come & go within a week (unless your name is Kendrick or Drake).

Not really though? Last year PEMFBA, My Turn, Eternal Atake, and SFTSAFTM all felt like they had hype for multiple weeks (I believe all of them spent multiple weeks atop too) and none of them were pop projects whatsoever. Even that J Cole album did a bit better on 2nd week.

I feel like Cole could edge Tyler out easily. A lot of people might feel he’s overdue for a proper win, and the album will likely sell more in the longrun than Tyler, who won recently anyways.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Suddenly she cares about Evermore. Bitch you abandoned us the stan.

She was waiting for the right moment. I smell a second single and a live special again. And she will get nommed and this site will have another meltdown.

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

Taylor should have lots of hype during the voting period due to her re-recordings release. I can see evermore getting in.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

No shade but Taylor’s re-releases won’t make an impact on Grammy voters. Only her fan base. The Evermore era is dead in the water. She’ll get her usual BPVA nod & maybe SOTY. But it could easily miss AOTY.

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

Taylor’s rereleases will make an impact but it will be short lived. However it will be long enough to keep her in the minds of voters especially if she releases 1989.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Not really though? Last year PEMFBA, My Turn, Eternal Atake, and SFTSAFTM all felt like they had hype for multiple weeks (I believe all of them spent multiple weeks atop too) and none of them were pop projects whatsoever. Even that J Cole album did a bit better on 2nd week.

Wasn’t I allegedly on your ignore list? Anyway, none of those albums sustained hype for weeks. That’s an overstatement. 2021 has produced multiple #1 Rap albums yet no one is talking about them. Hip-Hop fans tend to jump on buzz bandwagons then dip.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

They count me out time and time again

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

No shade but Taylor’s re-releases won’t make an impact on Grammy voters. Only her fan base. The Evermore era is dead in the water. She’ll get her usual BPVA nod & maybe SOTY. But it could easily miss AOTY.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

I like Taylor but her stans tend to be a bit delusional lol. Evermore is not the era Folklore was. SOUR & Happier Than Ever could easily pull most of the Pop votes in AOTY. It’s not impossible for her to get in but she isn’t as undeniable as some of you think.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I like Taylor but her stans tend to be a bit delusional lol. Evermore is not the era Folklore was. SOUR & Happier Than Ever could easily pull most of the Pop votes in AOTY. It’s not impossible for her to get in but she isn’t as undeniable as some of you think.

Nobody said she’s undeniable, you’re the one who so fast dragging people and called them delusional.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Nobody said she’s undeniable, you’re the one who so fast dragging people and called them delusional.

Who did I drag? You’re the one getting defensive lol I guess a hit dog will holler.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 696 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.