Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 696 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

Both Camila and Lil Nas x’s songs are really good.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Just finished listening to Donda and let me just say the rap category has a new front runner 😗😗 Also Camila’s new song is really good too.

I wonder how the Grammys feel about Kanye since he peed on his Grammy 😭

Profile picture
    MG
    Topics:

Don’t Go Yet is such a great song. Camila did that.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Don’t Go Yet sounds like a hit, but I don’t know. I feel the sound is more Shakira 2000s not sure it’s gonna click with zoomers.

Profile picture
    Cassy76
    Topics:

Lil Nas X reminds me of Gaga during fame/fame Monster. The videography, gimmicks, controversies and both not being dancers but confident enough to serve stiff choreography.</p>
    He’s the funniest male pop star we’ve had in a long time.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Camila ‘Racist’ Crapbello + “Don’t Go Yet” = BARF! 🤢

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Damnit Brandi Carlile is releasing October 1st :/

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Girl what happened lol

If you were asking me, I saw my actual picture on a user’s DP 😁, and I am certainly NOT some celebrity to have my pic on someone’s phone. Turns out I did know him.

Profile picture
    Jack0202
    Topics:

Do you think Lana could land a nomination in the country or Americana category with COTCC?

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Do you think Lana could land a nomination in the country or Americana category with COTCC?

no way in hell for country, smallest chance in hell for americana

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

No.

Profile picture
    anthonyz12345
    Topics:

Why exactly does GD keep pushing this whole ‘St Vincent is a Grammy darling!!!!!!’ thing. She’s really not. If there is a rock/alt artist you guys should push, it’s the 11x winners who will be winning rock album rock perf and rock song this year.

That’s almost like saying “Why are you guys pushing for Olivia Rodrigo when you should be pushing Taylor Swift who has more wins than her?” The Foo Fighters have literally been in the competition since 1997… St. Vincent only started to capture attention in 2014. And plus, who said that St. Vincent is a Grammy darling? Just by looking at her Grammy ratio, you can tell that there’s some type of love for her. Especially as a smaller artist, that should speak for itself.

The Grammys LOVE to help out smaller artists. Last year could be a prime example of when Jacob Collier received an AOTY nomination, which nobody saw coming. St. Vincent is now at a position where it only makes sense for her to get that nomination.

Lastly, just remember that quality goes over quantity.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  The Grammys do NOT love to help out smaller artists.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

That’s almost like saying “Why are you guys pushing for Olivia Rodrigo when you should be pushing Taylor Swift who has more wins than her?” The Foo Fighters have literally been in the competition since 1997… St. Vincent only started to capture attention in 2014. And plus, who said that St. Vincent is a Grammy darling? Just by looking at her Grammy ratio, you can tell that there’s some type of love for her. Especially as a smaller artist, that should speak for itself.

No it’s not? The difference is that the Foo Fighters are going to beat her twice this year while Olivia will beat Taylor.

The Grammys LOVE to help out smaller artists. Last year could be a prime example of when Jacob Collier received an AOTY nomination, which nobody saw coming. St. Vincent is now at a position where it only makes sense for her to get that nomination.

….

Oh boy.

Unless you’re saying Jacob made top 8, this example does not work. But beyond that was St. Vincent a big artist in 2018 or something? Like if Masseduction couldn’t happen with way more hype AND a panel why on earth would Daddy’s Home get in while being DOA and under a straight vote?

Lastly, just remember that quality goes over quantity.

Uh what are you talking about? Straight votes go for success and general accessibility over acclaim literally all time?????????

Academy award winner and 2x emmy winner NicoLEGEND Kidman
    Future EGOTer GODlivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Montero is coming and y’all ain’t ready

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 696 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.