Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 696 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

Grammy Predictions Last Half of July (Not In Order) Album Of The Year 1. Tyler The Creator- Call Me When You Get Lost 2. Taylor Swift- Evermore 3. Chris Stapleton- Starting Over 4. Ariana Grande- Positions 5. Morgan Wallen- Dangerous: The Double Album 6. Olivia Rodrigo- Sour 7. Billie Eilish- Happier Than Ever 8.

in this configuration Sour it would be an obvious and easy winner.

I reckon it’s going to be her submission everywhere

I would like her to split up like Adele in 2012, Drivers License for the general field and Good 4 U for the pop field

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

This mess with Dababy’s lame ass is another example as to why LNX being as unapologetic and unabashed as he is is needed. There’s no way that rant wasn’t ignited by the “Industry Baby” video. They can’t stand that he’s so successful while also being so aggressively “gay” and “queer”. The fact that he can be that way in hip-hop and isn’t looking for “straight guy” approval and acceptance while still getting hits, it’s making them lose it. And the shit is hilarious.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

I saw that Billie has a live documentary/concert sort of thing coming to Disney+ in September. Perhaps that could get nominated in Best Music Film?

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I know it’s a bold prediction but i expect a rock submission for Olivia. It might be brutal or good 4 u. It’s most likely not happening but worth a try.

Brutal did get organic airplay on Alternative Radio (enough to peak at #38) so it’s possible.

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Quiet as it’s kept “deja vu” is the best song Olivia released. If that was song of the year winner I wouldn’t be mad.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 696 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 10)’ is closed to new replies.