Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 517 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Happier than Ever, way better than Sour but kinda not as enchanting as her debut album.

Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

Lol and then gaslighting me…? And then proceeding to edit out your ENTIRE (I mean ABSOLUTE ENTIRE post) . To make yourself not look bad. Fuck you.

Man what a fcking weirdo I’m actually lmao

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Anyways

you were my everything, all that you did was make me fucking sad

Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

Happier than Ever, way better than Sour but kinda not as enchanting as her debut album.

Debut albums are always gonna have that something special imo ( this album beats her debut for me cuz you can see the growth) , just like what we have with SOUR (mediocre at best imo) but still people glorifying it like it’s something outstanding just cuz its a debut album, I’m not a fan of neither tho, I mean I don’t stan

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

HTE might be objectively better than SOUR but it doesn’t have much commercial appeal and Billie set a very high standard with her debut. Which is gonna be extremely hard to reach or replicate.

Olivia is in a favourable position rn because SOUR, while very successful, isn’t a groundbreaking landmark in pop music. It’s cute but that’s about it. Even if she improves the slightest in her soph era, she’d be lauded for it.

Profile picture
    L@br@dor
    Topics:

HTE might be objectively better than SOUR but it doesn’t have much commercial appeal and Billie set a very high standard with her debut. Which is gonna be extremely hard to reach or replicate. Olivia is in a favourable position rn because SOUR, while very successful, isn’t a groundbreaking landmark in pop music. It’s cute but that’s about it. Even if she improves the slightest in her soph era, she’d be lauded for it.

have you listened to HTE already ?

Profile picture
    TomJerryAlt
    Topics:

Man what a fcking weirdo I’m actually lmao

You didn’t saw the entire original post that’s why. (*that comment in particular that I was talking about)

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever has released now for me in the UK, and WOW. Not to sound like a typical stan (I’m not even a Billie stan), for me, this is probably AOTY based on everything we’ve gotten so far. The album is so fresh sounding and you can see the evolution from her last album. The lyricism is great and the production is INSANE. I really think she could get her second AOTY win with this.

As for now, I’m predicting HTE to win AOTY. Of course that could change by the end of September, but I would say this is my favourite project from the eligibility period so far.

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Billie really put here doing great. I’m so happy and proud of her!

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever reviews:

4/5 – The Guardian
    4/5 – Slant
    4/5 – The Times
    5/5 – NME

If Silk Sonic don’t drop, Billie is easily winning AOTY. Whether she does that with a BPVA win or not is TBD.

Her first general field win that I won’t remotely agree with.

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    TomJerryAlt
    Topics:

Right. I typed best pop duo/group instead of best pop solo because I really wanted to stir things up and make you angry. Sure. Definitely not an innocent mistake

These are just all lies.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

thought billie’s album would be weak but it wasn’t at all. it was great. i thought olivia was definitely going to beat her but now i think it’ll be a close race again

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

Eh, I was always more worried about Lorde tanking than Billie. And even then I think Lorde’s Album will get positive reviews.

Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

thought billie’s album would be weak but it wasn’t at all. it was great. i thought olivia was definitely going to beat her but now i think it’ll be a close race again

still thinking sour would win cuz the grammys are just THAT predictable

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Pls be BNA Olivia, ROTY Silk Sonic, SOTY Billie, AOTY Wolf Alice or something! Just be split please!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.