Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Go figure, the album is great.

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: playful-cheese-320)!

R&B Performance- "Pick Up Your Feelings" by Jazmine Sullivan
    Pop Song - "Paprika" by Japanese Breakfast
    Rock Song - "My Baby Wants a Baby" by St. Vincent
    Alternative Album - Blue Weekend by Wolf Alice
    Folk Album - Songs by Adrianne Lenker
    Pop Album - Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Just like i said before, i don’t trust this ClownDerby forum when it comes to Billie Eilish topic especially this forum is full of hypebeasts for Billie. Yeah, another sweep for Billie is confirmed bro. Watch it be predictable af Silk Sonic sweep. Wolf Alice is too niche for AOTY and i just don’t wanna see same people.

Yeah trusting GD’s predictions when it comes to Billie is a terrible idea. After all, GD was very insistent last year that Don’t Start Now was locked in ROTY and the only song that could upset it was Savage. We all saw how that ended up going!

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Are people saying they like Billie “hype beasts” now? And I know Wolf Alice are niche. I wasn’t saying who I think WILL win or even who I WANT to win, just what might be fun to see.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

I only listened to the title track, so I can’t comment on the rest of the album. But with each listen, the song gets better for me.

It’s been a while since a song sounded this interesting and intriguing to my ears. I’m truly impressed.

I’m worried the rest of the album won’t live to the expectations this song created for me. But, even if they are not met, it already made me not regret preordering the LP, so it’s fine by me lol

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Whoa (?!)

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

As a Billie hater I predict she will win AT LEAST another GF category (guess AOTY)

Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Billie Eilish is NOT getting the 2nd AoTY with Happier than Ever

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

I didn’t meant you when i said hypebeasts. They are just hyping them up. Billie Eilish album might be good but sweep, back to back AOTY, try to shit on Olivia and fucking comparing them? That’s a big no, they can get the fuck outta here.

okay sorry i get you now 🙂

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Why y’all praising Billie with bringing Olivia down. This is so annoying. I’m also tired of this basic and generic stuff. Billie is original as Olivia is original. They are both making 2000’s sad emo/punk girl shit. Stop.

There really is nothing “punk” about either of them, even pop-punk. Olivia is like a slightly unhinged Taylor Swift meets Tidal era Fiona (which is her most drab and commercial album). And Billie is like a sedated Lorde meets Grimes. Not at all “punk” and only really “emo” in vibe.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Billie has a very impressive record at the Grammys. Like, she’s one of the only few people in recent years who’s loved by the voters enough to be garlanded with AOTY again. Last year, people were hesitant to predict her in ROTY because she’d just won the year prior but voters clearly disagreed!

But for now, with the positive acclaim and all, she’s definitely getting in atleast.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Sleepier than Ever judging by the previews online. I’ll wait until Monday to let it sit in.

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

Silk Sonic in 45 minutes.

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Ted Lasso

Straight/BLM

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.