Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 517 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

Off topic but I don’t see Positions in AOTY at all. Of all the pop albums released this year, it’s not a standout. I personally like the album but it wasn’t really received well and it’s old news at this point. Not so confident Ariana’s making it in that category

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Billie might be the taylor of this year

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Off topic but I don’t see Positions in AOTY at all. Of all the pop albums released this year, it’s not a standout. I personally like the album but it wasn’t really received well and it’s old news at this point. Not so confident Ariana’s making it in that category

Agreed. Ari will likely get in BPSP, BPVA, & that’s it.

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever is winning Song of the year.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Oxytocin is a bop and a half!

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

I think the voters as usual, will give it to the person who defined the year the most, and that is Olivia.

Because Beck & Kacey Musgraves totally defined their respective years the most…

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

I can’t believe this forum is doing a third consecutive year of Billie underestimating…

Some people never learn.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Billie has proven twice of how big of a Grammy favorite she is. She has the acclaim and will have the album sales to back it up so the undermining of her chances is foolish at this point

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I can’t believe this forum is doing a third consecutive year of Billie underestimating… Some people never learn.

I agree. I’m not a Billie fan but I think Happier than Ever is a FANTASTIC record. She will shine again. Unfortunately LOL

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

HTE (song) should be send to rock or alternative categories, its not a pop song by any means Too bad the grammy academy overshowered her with awards in the past, cause this time she deserves it…

Totalmente de acuerdo!!! it is a rock song through and through. The album itself should also be submitted to alternative, not to pop.

Profile picture
    Atleastimtrying
    Topics:

Totalmente de acuerdo!!! it is a rock song through and through. The album itself should also be submitted to alternative, not to pop.

Yep, its an alternative album for sure. A lot of electronic sounds, some jazzy, bossa nova, rock in the title track. The only pop song is Therefore I am. How is this a pop album? Should compete in the alt categories.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

This is going to be the third time this site underestimates Billie hard until the very last minute, I can’t wait for the smackcams.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Happier than Ever is just not gonna be a threat to SOUR. The GP just doesn’t seem to be here for this era.

Yes because GP favourites win ALL THE TIME. 💀

Billie doesn’t need to be a gigantic smash to win in the general field. She’s literally a darling, the album is acclaimed and will do good numbers that are convincing enough. It’s so stupid to doubt her after she won ROTY this year consecutively against much bigger hits.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.