Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
TheFunkyDeltron
PopGuy
Gucci
  • Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

If H.E.R. ends up being nominated, she could very well steal a few votes from Silk Sonic, couldn’t she? I mean, even though her album is not that strong, Grammy voters apparently love her as much as they love Billie… Also, Billie could get some love from rock voters I think, especially if we don’t have any rock album nominated (I’m betting on Foo Fighters, but who knows). Anyway, you guys are right, it’s probably between Silk Sonic x Billie x Olivia.

If she gets nominated yeah but I don’t think the voters like her as much as Billie, H.E.R only has one general field win, for a political song. Now that there’s no committee, I would be surprised if she gets nominated in the general field

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Future Record, Song, Album, Best New Artist of the Year winning Queen!!!!

She posted a gif of Olivia not Billie.

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

You do remember Billie’s EIW just lost SOTY to a far less performing I Can’t Breathe right? The fact H.E.R did not compete for ROTY in fact leaves me wondering if Billie would have won otherwise. Billie’s Grammy streak is impressive, so is H.E.R’s.

On the other hand, Bruno has only ever lost to highly defining records. 21, Get Lucky, and Lorde’s Royals as lead, 0 times in the last 8 yrs. We know how his rematch with Lorde went down. Sis couldn’t find her wig and earrings after the fight.

Now he’s paired with Andy who’s unknown Lockdown impaled Rockstar, The Box, Highest In the Room and Laugh Now Cry Later simultaneously. They both successfully took an old-school r&b song to the top in this Gen-Z age. Billie would need Voldermot and Gandalf on her side to “easily” win.

imo Silk Sonic and H.E.R. will completely split their voting share, while Billie easily gets the majority of whatever she’s splitting with Olivia. that’s why I think Billie can win it all in this scenario.

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

no, girl. it is alternative and its frankly offensive that just because it was created by a pop girl (like Swift’s Evermore) it should be pop by default.

idk it’s hard to imagine something like Fetch the Bolt Cutters and Jaime competing with Happier Than Ever or Norman Fucking Rockwell or Evermore. The last three sound very pop and while they are good, they feel very safe and easy to listen to. I am usually challenged by Alternative records.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

I just wanted to say I’m confused: y’all called her problematic and now y’all on her dick? Y’all need to pick a lane…

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

I just wanted to say I’m confused: y’all called her problematic and now y’all on her dick? Y’all need to pick a lane…

I stuck by Billord during the fake hate train, glad people are waking up again though.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

I stuck by Billord during the fake hate train, glad people are waking up again though.

girl, what is this ☠️ Shocked we are getting along atm lol y’all hated my ass last year but nonetheless hope you are okay

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

sis I still don’t care or get the hype for her I stated that I liked the tittle track and it’s cute only because it reminds me of Sour. The rest of the album is meh.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

sis I still don’t care or get the hype for her I stated that I liked the tittle track and it’s cute only because it reminds me of Sour. The rest of the album is meh.

who said it was you lol? I just meant in general I don’t keep tabs on all user I just know this amount of support was not the same as weeks past ☠️

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

You do remember Billie’s EIW just lost SOTY to a far less performing I Can’t Breathe right? The fact H.E.R did not compete for ROTY in fact leaves me wondering if Billie would have won otherwise. Billie’s Grammy streak is impressive, so is H.E.R’s. On the other hand, Bruno has only ever lost to highly defining records. 21, Get Lucky, and Lorde’s Royals as lead, 0 times in the last 8 yrs. We know how his rematch with Lorde went down. Sis couldn’t find her wig and earrings after the fight. Now he’s paired with Andy who’s unknown Lockdown impaled Rockstar, The Box, Highest In the Room and Laugh Now Cry Later simultaneously. They both successfully took an old-school r&b song to the top in this Gen-Z age. Billie would need Voldermot and Gandalf on her side to “easily” win.

also the way you wrote this as if this was a WWE match like dude lmao the Grammys don’t really mean shit to a lot of this artist because we know how they treat alternative/Black/acclaimed artists

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I think both Billie and Olivia will be nominated in AOTY, and rightfully so. I think it’s Olivia’s to lose. She’s having much more impact so far. But I hope stan twitter doesn’t turn this into a war or a toxic competition between two great talents.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

She’s having much more impact so far.

Just like how Beck had more impact than Pharrell, Beyoncé, Ed and Sam and Kacey with Post, Cardi and Drake etc.

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

Just like how Beck had more impact than Pharrell, Beyoncé, Ed and Sam and Kacey with Post, Cardi and Drake etc.

in the right circles they had more impact tbf

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

I think both Billie and Olivia will be nominated in AOTY, and rightfully so. I think it’s Olivia’s to lose. She’s having much more impact so far. But I hope stan twitter doesn’t turn this into a war or a toxic competition between two great talents.

stans wars are always funny when a third party wins

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

in the right circles they had more impact tbf

Not sure what you mean here but if you mean voters and critics then this could apply to Billie as well. She’s a Grammy darling after all.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.