Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
TheFunkyDeltron
PopGuy
Gucci
  • Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

I hope these negative and weird people on here try to bash my opinions because i wanted different people to win, i’m blocking/ignoring every each one of you. Don’t disturb me with your negative energy until noms come out.

Funny because it’s clear you prefer SOUR to win over HTE; thus you hate to see people compare these 2 albums when they are less enthusiastic about SOUR. If they praise SOUR in a SOUR/HTE comparison post, would you still bash them for comparing them 2 ?It’s all about personal feelings after all. Btw, comparisons between SOUR and HTE are totally allowed and inevitable because we all know they might be the top 2 in many categories.

Yeah, i would bash any comparison also you are the one called SOUR generic and basic so i can’t take you seriously.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Peppa Pig is coming for Best Children’s Album

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever debuted with 35.5M streams on Spotify

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Expected debut based on hype. Doesn’t affect her Grammy chances. I don’t predict an aoty win.
    No point fighting over Billie/Olivia. Both are only teens making music they like. Hoping Olivia gets nom in all gf categories and wins Bna at the very least.

Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

Expected debut based on hype. Doesn’t affect her Grammy chances. I don’t predict an aoty win. No point fighting over Billie/Olivia. Both are only teens making music they like. Hoping Olivia gets nom in all gf categories and wins Bna at the very least.

*scoff*

Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

Just like how Beck had more impact than Pharrell, Beyoncé, Ed and Sam and Kacey with Post, Cardi and Drake etc.

I don’t know about beck but GH won every possible award at the country awards and had a very strong campaign, not always charts reflect that he really dominates the year

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Ohh wow she got a 100 from Rolling Stone and all music. She is gonna end up with better reviews than Melodrama. Pitchfork needs to come through with a 8.5+ score.

Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

Ohh wow she got a 100 from Rolling Stone and all music. She is gonna end up with better reviews than Melodrama. Pitchfork needs to come through with a 8.5+ score.

is this really official? I checked the websites of these magazines and there wasn’t even one of these notes, they only appear on AOTY

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Yeah, the first day numbers are disappointing, let’s hope the title track will becomes a stable hit and gain the album some longevity.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

is this really official? I checked the websites of these magazines and there wasn’t even one of these notes, they only appear on AOTY

Yeah you are right. They removed the reviews. Maybe a glitch. Has happened with Taylors scores too. Let us wait I guess. Rolling stones should have reviewed by now idk what they are waiting for.

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

They’re not. Some people just added them on AOTY out of wanting to raise the album’s average score, but those outlets haven’t even reviewed the album yet.

FYC | Best music this season:

Arlo Parks - Collapsed In Sunbeams
    St. Vincent - Daddy's Home
    Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales
    Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost
    Wolf Alice - Blue Weekend

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Billie’s album is absolutely smashing on Apple Music. We might be in for some shocks tomorrow when the numbers come out.

🤡🤡🤡

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

🤡🤡

Yeah, that’s aged like milk.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

🤡🤡🤡

Anna Clowndecco

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    rue2
    Topics:

i don’t know if anyone else felt this way, as well, but i enjoyed HTE as an album MUCH more than i enjoyed the singles. it kinda seems like an album with very few standalone tracks (the exception being the title track) but one that is extremely succinct as a whole. after listening to it, i enjoyed the singles a little more.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.