Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
TheFunkyDeltron
PopGuy
Gucci
  • Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Heads up, albums are referred to with italics and songs have quotation marks.

oh 🤨

Had no idea. Thanks!

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Honey, only delusional Arianators think “Positions” is happening in Record of the Year, Album of the Year, and/or Song of the Year. It was NOT ever happening. Positions is pretty much forgotten.

Gucci, what did you think about this masterpiece ?

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Carlos Luis Turmero
    Topics:

Quick reminder that Ariana Grande is gonna be on The Voice during voting process, so I wouldn’t count her out completely, because she can still be a force in the Pop Field, the General field is another story.

I can’t believe Dababy blew Dua Lipa’s chances to win Pop Duo/Group Performance, what an idiot

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Quick reminder that Ariana Grande is gonna be on The Voice during voting process, so I wouldn’t count her out completely, because she can still be a force in the Pop Field, the General field is another story.

I can’t believe Dababy blew Dua Lipa’s chances to win Pop Duo/Group Performance, what an idiot

I think Dua needs to make a move with Levitating, she should seriously consider releasing a new remix with Lil Nas or a Female Rapper. Lil Nas is so hot right now, the gays will eat it up.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Quick reminder that Ariana Grande is gonna be on The Voice during voting process

I’m not sure how much that is going to matter. Isn’t The Voice mostly popular in flyover states? I don’t know how many creatives are watching it, especially since they established long ago that it’s more a show about propping up the judges’ careers than it is about establishing new talent.

And has The Voice done anything to bolster any past judges’ (Christina, Shakira, Usher, John Legend, Miley, etc.) odds at the Grammys?

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, keep dreaming!  Appearing on The Voice or not, Ariana Grande is only getting her two usual Pop nominations.  Pure filler.

Profile picture
    Donnna
    Topics:

Ariana will show up in atleast roty and aoty from gf apart from pop fields. She is a staple in pop field and without committee will cross over to gf easily. Her, Billie and Olivia are making it if we are thinking 3/8 will be pop albums in gf. Also if Doja makes it into aoty, Ari will get in too.

Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

Positions will likely get the Chromatica treatment: 2 Pop nods & that’s it.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

The coming Grammys will make it clear whether Billie is a Grammy darling anymore or not.

Are people seriously looking at 5 general field wins in 2 years and thinking she’s not?

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

Ariana doing a fornite concert

https://twitter.com/arianatoday/status/1421868566509457408?s=21

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Are people seriously looking at 5 general field wins in 2 years and thinking she’s not?

She is not Adele

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

“positions” is  competing to be nominated for Album of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album

Ariana Grande’s Predictions:

Record of The Year – “positions”

Album of The Year – Positions

Song of The Year – “positions” (maybe)

Best Pop Solo Performance – “positions”

Best Pop Vocal Album – Positions

Best Music Video – “positions”

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

BTS might be nominated for “Best Global Music Performance” because they’re from South Korea Predictions: Record of The Year – “Butter” Song of The Year – “Butter” Best Pop Duo/Group Performance – “Butter” Best Global Music Performance – “Butter” Best Music Video – “Butter”

global performance is for more traditional music I believe. Also they wouldn’t submit a English dance record into that category

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

She is, but we’ll see if this momentum is sustained in her consequent albums or not. She might be a shoo in for noms in her eligible categories but winning seems like a different story this time.

Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

the truth is that sam and norah cannot repeat the success of the first albums, the same will happen with Bruno, Adele or Billie if they fail. When your standard of success is high you any small stumbling blocks can cost you your neck.

forecasts for HTN’s debut on bb200 are falling every day, and in a few weeks the album will be forgotten by the general public. Maybe voters don’t even care if she’s succeeding or not, or maybe yes, either way she will be forgotten while Sour will still be in the top 10 of bb200 and Hot100 and Silk Sonic will be releasing a fresh new album.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.