Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 517 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
PopGuy
Gucci
ELIAS✨
  • Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Honey, I do NOT give a shit what anyone says about my man; DaBaby is so damn fine. YUM! 😋

He doesn’t like your kind, sorry.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Have you guys heard that fanmade Levitating Remix with Megan Thee Stallion? SO GOOD. Unfortunately, Dua will get a lot of backlash if she submits Levitating with DaBaby now. Hopefully, her and Megan release a track soon.

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

Do you all think Jazmine and SZA have a chance to win something?

I was expecting to them to finally win something but with Silk Sonic and HER is gonna be hard for them. R&B is very competitive this year. And Giveon could be a contender too.

Is Heartbreak Anniversary eligible?

Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

Have you guys heard that fanmade Levitating Remix with Megan Thee Stallion? SO GOOD. Unfortunately, Dua will get a lot of backlash if she submits Levitating with DaBaby now. Hopefully, her and Megan release a track soon.

she probably wouldn’t earn anything. your best chance now and submit a “Live” version to BPVA as Adele 2013 and Beyoncé 2011. which also won’t result in a victory

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

H.E.R. leads my nominations list so far with 8 and Megan (I still have WAP predicted), Olivia & SZA are behind her with 6 each. And Chris Stapleton & Tyler, the Creator with 5 nominations.

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

she probably wouldn’t earn anything. your best chance now and submit a “Live” version to BPVA as Adele 2013 and Beyoncé 2011. which also won’t result in a victory

She will probably submit “We’re Good” for Pop solo

Future Nostalgia is a grammy winning album so it doesn’t really matter. At least Dababy won’t be a Grammy winner thanks to Levitating.

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

After that statement I don’t think Dua is even submitting Levitating but we’ll see

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

After that statement I don’t think Dua is even submitting Levitating but we’ll see

I agree, I don’t think her label would submit it now. They should put their money behind a new single pronto though! She might have enough goodwill to score noms for some of those lesser singles she released this year.

If I’m not mistaken, the original version of “Levitating” can’t be submitted/nominated since it was on the album she won a Grammy for this year.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Jazmine Sullivan could win Best R&B Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, and/or Best R&B Song.  She’s been around awhile and has a lot of goodwill.  SZA, on the other hand, is NOT winning a damn thing.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Get real! Warner won’t waste the opportunity to submit the (possibly) biggest song of the year. I actually doubt Dua has a say in her grammy submissions

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Dua Lipa must be the most unlucky female artist ever. She release smash hit after smash hit but there’s always a song that keep her from the #1 spot. (It’s crazy how none of her songs toped the chart in the US #tasteless). She would have probably won Album of the Year if Folklore wasn’t release. She also could have won Record of the Year last year but the Billie Eilish train was too big. And now her chances for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and Record of the Year are probably gone because of her collaborator… like, can we give her a break 😅

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: right;”>

Dua Lipa must be the most unlucky female artist ever. She release smash hit after smash hit but there’s always a song that keep her from the #1 spot. (It’s crazy how none of her songs toped the chart in the US #tasteless). She would have probably won Album of the Year if Folklore wasn’t release. She also could have won Record of the Year last year but the Billie Eilish train was too big. And now her chance for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and Record of the Year chances are probably gone because of her collaborator… like, can we give her a break 😅

</p>
    It’s what she deserves for being the most payola’d act of the century.

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: right;”> </p> It’s what she deserves for being the most payola’d act of the century.

Future Nostalgia is the best selling female album of the year… And Don’t Start Now, Break My Heart and Levitating are real organic hits.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

He doesn’t like your kind, sorry.

Honey, Get real!  These dudes make homophobic/transphobic comments in public.  However, it’s a different story behind closed doors.  Trust!  Gucci has slayed the trade many times. 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.