Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 12)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 12)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 634 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Music Forever
lipabridgerst..
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Music Forever
    Topics:

I need a Lizzo, Bad Bunny, Jay Balvin Bop on the new album.

Lizzo x Bruno Mars/Silk Sonic = Smash.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Bang! was submitted last year

wait… fr?
    I saw a lot of people here predicting Bang! that i thought it was eligible

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

It’s interesting and a little shocking to see how much of a non factor Lorde is looking like. Both of her singles have flopped and there seems to be little hype for her Album.

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Finally, someone likes Jealousy, Jealousy as much as myself. Late to the party, but here are my prefered tracks from the album.

1. Jealousy, Jealousy
    2. Favourite Crime
    3. Good For You
    4. Happier
    5. Brutal
    6. Drivers License

Jealousy become my favorite of that album.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Lorde will deservedly get no nominations this year. And Billie is looking at a big flop and possibly getting no nominations as well if you ask me (not that she merits any either). Olivia Rodrigo is the front runner in the Pop Field and should get across the board noms in the General Field too… But I think her only lock win is BNA at this point.

Happier Than Ever Song will debut top10 on Hot 100, without radio support. If the song shows potential it could become a hit and sent to radio.

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

Happier Than Ever Song will debut top10 on Hot 100, without radio support. If the song shows potential it could become a hit and sent to radio.

How many songs from the album are going top 10?

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

There’s a rumor on Twitter that a Lizzo/Cardi collab is coming 😱 Lizzo was supossed to be on WAP btw

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

There’s a rumor on Twitter that a Lizzo/Cardi collab is coming 😱 Lizzo was supossed to be on WAP btw

she was supposed to be in the WAP video, not the song. unless i missed something?

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Lorde will deservedly get no nominations this year. And Billie is looking at a big flop and possibly getting no nominations as well if you ask me (not that she merits any either).

Olivia Rodrigo is the front runner in the Pop Field and should get across the board noms in the General Field too… But I think her only lock win is BNA at this point.

Billie is definitely going to be nominated and it would be delusional to think otherwise. Remember this is the girl who won all 4 big categories in a single year and was nominated for ROTY and SOTY in what was her quiet year.

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

It’s very possible Lizzo could have some of the current biggest names in music on her album… Cardi, Harry, Megan. She’s also confirmed music with SZA. Rihanna has spoken about wanting to work with her, so that’s a possibility (although Miss Fenty needs to drop something herself first!).

Profile picture
    TheFunkyDeltron
    Topics:

Lorde will deservedly get no nominations this year. And Billie is looking at a big flop and possibly getting no nominations as well if you ask me (not that she merits any either). Olivia Rodrigo is the front runner in the Pop Field and should get across the board noms in the General Field too… But I think her only lock win is BNA at this point.

Billie Eilish will get nominated all across the GF but i’m hesitant about her winning chances.

Rest in Peace MF DOOM

Rest in Peace DMX

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

Billie is definitely going to be nominated and it would be delusional to think otherwise. Remember this is the girl who won all 4 big categories in a single year and was nominated for ROTY and SOTY in what was her quiet year.

not only nominated girl, she won roty in her quiet year. folks here underestimating billie eilish are just fooling themselves, she will be nominated across the board even if she don’t win shit.

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

she was supposed to be in the WAP video, not the song. unless i missed something?

Oh shit ur right, I remember reading the Cardi interview a while ago and I thought she was talking about the song 😭

There could a collab now tho

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

Billie is not looking remotely like a flop. Her Album is looking to do around 250k opening week and her new single might crack the top ten. She might not match the success of her first Album but she’s not pulling an Alessia Cara. People throw around the word flop too much. Billie will get tons of nominations, whether she’ll win or not is anybody’s guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 634 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 12)’ is closed to new replies.