Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 13)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 953 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +10 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diamond Tier
lipabridgerst..
naveand24
  • Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I agree sadly. OutKast won Album Of The Year with a rap album but mostly due to including a variety of influences from other genres (mostly pop). It was also massively acclaimed and was considered a very impactful record, and although we know Kendrick can deliver on that he’s already had 2 opportunities to win with highly acclaimed albums and still lost to more mainstream music. That said, Beyoncé could win but only if competition is incredibly weak, which is usually NOT the case.

OutKast is the perfect example, it’s not that rap artists can’t win they just can’t win with just rap. Beyoncé winning soon seems like a slim possibility but crazier things have happened however I think whenever she retires her final album will likely win

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

I think “Driver’s License” might be nominated for ROTY, SOTY, and BPSP at the 64th Grammy Awards

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Olivia’s vinyl numbers are even more proof that she absolutely appeals to older demographics btw

I think “Driver’s License” might be nominated for ROTY, SOTY, and BPSP at the 64th Grammy Awards

What a controversial opinion!

Dune and Passing best picture 2022
    Jeremy Strong Best Drama Actor 2022
    Sour Album Of The Year 2022

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

I hope Billie Eilish and Rosalia can be nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

pretty sure they’ll be in song for visual media (or whatever it’s called)

Profile picture
    Lynda
    Topics:

Good 4 u been a rip off 💀

Profile picture
    SalmonellaSand
    Topics:

pretty sure they’ll be in song for visual media (or whatever it’s called)

can they be in both?

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Hayley Williams & Joshua Farro (Paramore) have been credited on “good 4 u” due to the similarities on it and “Misery Business”.

This is the second time Olivia has been forced to credit writers due to “similarities” AFTER the release of the album.

It isn’t a good look, especially when her main Grammy competition is known to be involved in the music process “with her and her brother creating music in their childhood bedroom”.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Hayley Williams & Joshua Farro (Paramore) have been credited on “good 4 u” due to the similarities on it and “Misery Business”. This is the second time Olivia has been forced to credit writers due to “similarities” AFTER the release of the album. It isn’t a good look, especially when her main Grammy competition is known to be involved in the music process “with her and her brother creating music in their childhood bedroom”.

I actually would like an actual source besides fucking deuxmoi reporting on this before we pretend this impacts her grammy chances.
    Go look at spotify; the credits remain Dan Nigro and Olivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

I actually would like an actual source besides fucking deuxmoi reporting on this before we pretend this impacts her grammy chances.

Check hayley williams insta stories.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Please check Hayley William’s literal Instagram Story where she reposted her publisher (Warner Chappell) saying she’s credited.

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Yeah, I think she should go with “drivers license” everywhere after all

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Check hayley williams insta stories.

Her story is making fun of a publisher that DID credit them.

Doesn’t change that she isn’t credited on spotify; which updated the Deja Vu credits first.

Like if the spotify credits change, then sure let’s pretend this impacts her chances. As of now, I’m not taking deuxmoi gossip as an actual source

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

Personally I don’t think this situation will impact her grammy chances in any way.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Please check Hayley William’s literal Instagram Story where she reposted her publisher (Warner Chappell) saying she’s credited.

Oh wow, would one random magazine lie?

Why would spotify update Deja Vu’s credits immediately but not do the same with Good 4 U? Like am I missing something? Even beyond that, variety and all these other outlets who reported on DV are crickets here.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Oh wow, would one random magazine lie?

Why would spotify update Deja Vu’s credits immediately but not do the same with Good 4 U? Like am I missing something? Even beyond that, variety and all these other outlets who reported on DV are crickets here.

How is her literal publisher and her own Instagram stories “a random magazine”??? 💀

Why would her publisher randomly post that she is credited, then her herself repost it if it wasn’t the case? 💀

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 13)’ is closed to new replies.