Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 14)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 576 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
naveand24
JennyLewisFan
Ziggiy
  • Profile picture
    Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

New Kendrick Lamar coming Friday. I’m excited.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

I have Snoh Aalegra, Julien Baker, Gabby Barrett, Clairo, Månsekin, Ava Max, The Kid Laroi and Olivia Rodrigo for BNA rn.

I’ll probably take Gabby and Ava out soon tho. It feels like both have zero hype currently. I just can’t figure out who to replace them with

Academy award winner and 2x emmy winner NicoLEGEND Kidman
    Future EGOTer GODlivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, where are the receipts that new Kendrick Lamar is coming Friday?  A lot of users are delusional.  Proof is required.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

I’ll probably take Gabby and Ava out soon tho. It feels like both have zero hype currently. I just can’t figure out who to replace them with

Ava is not happening, but Gabby has support in country so I wouldn’t rule her out…

Profile picture
    HaimOnRye
    Topics:

Arlo Parks should be in.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Honey, where are the receipts that new Kendrick Lamar is coming Friday? A lot of users are delusional. Proof is required.

It’s a collab with Baby Keem. Normani stars in the video as well.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Whoever advised Kendrick to return from Hiatus as a feature should be hanged, flogged and hanged again.

Dude should have burst into the scene with his own material…ala Humble –> DAMN. Wtf.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Ava should’ve been eligible last year but for whatever reason she wasn’t, she had a much bigger year last year than this year which may hurt her chances. But then again just last year Noah Cyrus got in like 5 years after her biggest year so who knows

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I have Snoh Aalegra, Julien Baker, Gabby Barrett, Clairo, Månsekin, Ava Max, The Kid Laroi and Olivia Rodrigo for BNA rn. I’ll probably take Gabby and Ava out soon tho. It feels like both have zero hype currently. I just can’t figure out who to replace them with

Without a committee I would keep in Gabby and maybe Ava. Without a committee it’s gonna be almost purely based off of name recognition, so betting on artists that have been around longer is smart

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

I’m probably going to be shifting BNA around a lot in the coming months, but my initial 8 picks for the prediction center are Olivia Rodrigo, The Kid Laroi, Saweetie, Maneskin, Tate McRae, Girl in Red, Niko Moon, and Morgan Wallen.

Olivia and Laroi are no-brainers. Saweetie, Maneskin, and McRae are likely due to visibility this year. Girl in Red has been pretty buzzy, Niko Moon has been a successful writer for a lot of big country artists, and Morgan Wallen…. is obviously the big question mark of the year. But I figured I’d go ahead and get him in with 100/1 odds.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Gabby Barrett. I’ll swap someone out for her.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Don’t know if we talked about this but MONTERO is coming September 17. September will be the biggest month for music this year.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Beyoncé has downright stollen countless of songs yet she is the most awarded female artist in Grammy history. You clowns are reaching yet again. Olivia will be fine. The girl wrote her whole damn debut album. You bitches be creaming over Billie Eyelash writing Wwwfataksnndgyysc at a slumber party with her brother. This entire thing is irrelevant.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Beyoncé has downright stollen countless of songs yet she is the most awarded female artist in Grammy history. You clowns are reaching yet again. Olivia will be fine. The girl wrote her whole damn debut album. You bitches be creaming over Billie Eyelash writing Wwwfataksnndgyysc at a slumber party with her brother. This entire thing is irrelevant.

???

What song has she stolen. Name one Bey song where a writer wasn’t credited. Or a case where someone tried to accuse her of stealing, that she lost.

Oh wait, you can’t.

People laughed at Lemonade’s credits being ripe with samples, but kudos to her for properly sorting it out and assuring everyone is paid PRIOR to the song’s release. No last minute rush-adding in fear of getting sued.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Beyoncé slander?? You need to get out of here!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 576 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 14)’ is closed to new replies.