Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 662 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
TomJerry
Rich Thot
  • Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

It was never confirmed that Lil Nas was behind that Twitter account. If it was true he would be totally cancelled years ago, please… There is no place in the music industry for these actitudes. Just see what happened with DaBaby and Nicki Minaj.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Name a single artist that didn’t do something quite horrible in their past?

Doja Cat was hanging out with racist Trumpist and collaborated with Dr. Luke
    Taylor Swift engaged in character assassination
    Kanye West supported Trump
    Lady Gaga collaborated with a rapist

Like you’re starting to see the pattern here. All of these artists made some big mistakes in their lives, yet we don’t see people here as obsessed with their past as you’re now with whatever Lil Nas X said as a teenager.

Doja Cat was dragged on here last year for that. Shawn, Camilla, Morgan, Justin are all continuously dragged for their comments too. Yet when someone speaks out on LNX it is an issue?

I am not shocked you are defending him though. Considering your history of disgustingly calling Michael Jackson’s victims as “Emmy award deserving actors”… How old were you when you said that?

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Name a single artist that didn’t do something quite horrible in their past? Doja Cat was hanging out with racist Trumpist and collaborated with Dr. Luke Taylor Swift engaged in character assassination Kanye West supported Trump Lady Gaga collaborated with a rapist Like you’re starting to see the pattern here. All of these artists made some big mistakes in their lives, yet we don’t see people here as obsessed with their past as you’re now with whatever Lil Nas X said as a teenager.

Doja Cat is under a contract. If Kesha couldn’t get out of her contract despite all the trauma and allegations, what makes folks think Doja can?

Taylor was being a petty bytch.

I personally don’t f with Kanye.

Lady Gaga was being naive. But yes, that was a stupid thing to do.

In general, I don’t like going at other people to make what someone else has done look better. But we were at least focusing on the music and its reception. Then y’all took it elsewhere.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Please direct me to anything I said? I would have surely been banned for such comments…

No you wouldn’t. That forum got deleted, and the replies got deleted before that as well since a couple of users, myself included, reported you and the other users. Riley Chow, who thankfully intervened, is right there if anyone wants to validate it, the message should be somewhere on his inbox.

I’m sure a lot of users do remember though. Then again, you making Manchester jokes is not surprising at all.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY (w/ Jack Harlow) - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    ONE OF ME (w/ Elton John) - Best Pop Duo/Group Perf.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Doja Cat was dragged on here last year for that. Shawn, Camilla, Morgan, Justin are all continuously dragged for their comments too. Yet when someone speaks out on LNX it is an issue?

I am not shocked you are defending him though. Considering your history of disgustingly calling Michael Jackson’s victims as “Emmy award deserving actors”… How old were you when you said that?

And that’s actually my point. Most of us will say things when they’re young that they will later regret in life. You should be focused on educating people, help them become better rather than forever holding them to a past that no longer represents them. If Lil Nas engages in racism, homophobia or whatever now, I will be the first person to call him out. But having to go back all the way back to 2015 to find tweets from an account that we’re not even sure belongs to him is silly. Let’s focus on his contributions and his character today.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Montero would be a smart choice for AOTY winner if it really keeps good reviews. It’s 3×1 – AOTY for a black artist, for a LGBTQ+ artist and for a hip hop artist. Moreover, according to new rules it would be the first Grammy for Miley Cyrus and Doja Cat.

Lil Nas X is NOT hip-hop. He’s as pop as Katy Perry.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Stream Scoop

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Lil Nas X is NOT hip-hop. He’s as pop as Katy Perry.

He is rapper. He released pop album (with rap moments) but he’s still part of the hip hop industry.

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

My cousin in Trinidad won’t stream Montero cuz his friend did it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

I almost missed this in the middle of the commotion 😭😭 thanks u made my day x (and i almost spit the water i was drinking)

FYC | 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards:

Arlo Parks
    - Best New Artist
    - Song Of The Year, Best Rock Song: "Hurt"
    - Best Alternative Music Album: Collapsed In Sunbeams

Jazmine Sullivan
    - Best R&B Album: Heaux Tales

Tyler, The Creator
    - Best Rap Album: Call Me If You Get Lost

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Stream Scoop

He named my cheek Jennifer and left one Lopez.

One of the few songs that will be in my rotation.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

My cousin in Trinidad won’t stream Montero cuz his friend did it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

I AM SCREAMING LMFAO

You just won the award for Post Of The Year!

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

It was never confirmed that Lil Nas was behind that Twitter account. If it was true he would be totally cancelled years ago, please… There is no place in the music industry for these actitudes. Just see what happened with DaBaby and Nicki Minaj.

his face was on the account …?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Montero will be nominated for AOTY. The winning is another scenario but he has chances.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.