Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
Rich Thot
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

I won’t lie, all LNX songs I heard aged quite fast for me. I find little to no replay value in them and the PR choices aren’t it for me. But I am quite amused with his surprising success because it’s challenging when people are actively rooting against you just because of who you are.

I haven’t listened to MONTERO yet, but since I don’t really have high hopes for it I might be surprised. I want to like it but I know I probably won’t. Besides me not really enjoying most music sang by men in general, this trap infused sound is not usually my cup of tea.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lil Nas X embodies everything that needs to be uprooted in Hiphop. Homophobia, transphobia, sexism, ignorance, etc. In the light of the DaBaby HIV controversy, Lil Nas X gives hope and support to the LGBTQ community that has been overlooked by the genre. A perfect album at the perfect time. 100/100

LIL NAS X AOTY POP VOTERS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Independent and Guardian says otherwise. As a critic, there are certain instances where you have to throw away all technicalities to make a moral stance. This is one of those. So YES.

Let me reiterate my statements just to get the narrative right.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lil Nas X is fighting the bigger fight. His tweets from when he was younger (which I don’t necessarily agree with) shouldn’t negate the FACT that he is one of the biggest LGBTQ names right now who is actually trying to defy stereotypes and mentalities that has held back Hip hop for ages.

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

Also like this homophobic, sexist Gab M. Do I need to reveal your other accounts?

Now why am I in it ?

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

Okay to be specific then: @gab-m / @matt_13 who has a fake/maybe incel Swiftie account but constantly roots against Taylor against the Superbowl. (sexist in nature)

Dude what LOL I am a WOMAN. Why would I be sexist towards another WOMAN and I have never ever rooted against her. She’s in my top choices to do the Super Bowl ?

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Dude what LOL I am a WOMAN. Why would I be sexist towards another WOMAN and I have never ever rooted against her. She’s in my top choices to do the Super Bowl ?

@matt_13 fake/incel account.

Good coordination there. A little too quick to like.

If ever that doesn’t make you less sexist and homophobic (hello Fox News pundits) you clearly do NOT know what sexism is. So…

Why would I be sexist towards another WOMAN is such a bizarre and ignorant take.

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

@matt_13 fake/incel account. Good coordination there. A little too quick to like.

You have too many theories like every time I post, which is rare, you have something new to say about me.. very weird. I have no idea who that is

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

@matt_13 fake/incel account. Good coordination there. A little too quick to like. If ever that doesn’t make you less sexist and homophobic (hello Fox News pundits) you clearly do NOT know what sexism is. So… Why would I be sexist towards another WOMAN is such a bizarre and ignorant take.

Well I’ve never in my life been sexist towards another woman, specifically Taylor Swift so I’m not sure why you randomly through my name in here, when I wasn’t even posting, to spread something false ?

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Well I’ve never in my life been sexist towards another woman, specifically Taylor Swift so I’m not sure why you randomly through my name in here, when I wasn’t even posting, to spread something false ?

The same manipulative account I called out weeks ago. Pretending to be?

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

@matt_13 fake/incel account. Good coordination there. A little too quick to like. If ever that doesn’t make you less sexist and homophobic (hello Fox News pundits) you clearly do NOT know what sexism is. So… Why would I be sexist towards another WOMAN is such a bizarre and ignorant take.

You need to stop with these nonsensical conspiracies towards a user who has done literally nothing wrong

Dune and Passing best picture 2022
    Jeremy Strong Best Drama Actor 2022
    Sour Album Of The Year 2022

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

You need to stop with these nonsensical conspiracies towards a user who has done literally nothing wrong

Thank you lol. I hardly ever post but when I do, they’re always on my case for no reason

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

It’s actually quite a common occurrence that is usually brought up on the Movies forum lol.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.