Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 662 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
TomJerry
Rich Thot
  • Profile picture
    matt_13
    Topics:

I’ve only made 12 post here in GD, please. I don’t know where does this come from, but I’ll ask you to stop tagging me. Thanks.

Well, now 15 posts lol

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

It’s done. You’re not a real Swiftie. You know it. You are not the issue. I never brought it up in between when they were discussing about Lil Nas X. Now I made good points about to defend him so your quick to jump to make the conversation about you. You’ve been exposed and you know it. You rarely make posts and rarely make likes but you managed to like something against Nas X when I praised him. Or anything I post about (correct).

Fact. You started it not me. Now I called it out. And I’ve been calling you out for being sexist and homophobic on top of that. @gab-m

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

It’s done. You’re not a real Swiftie. You know it. You are not the issue. I never brought it up in between when they were discussing about Lil Nas X. Now I made good points about to defend him so your quick to jump to make the conversation about you. You’ve been exposed and you know it. You rarely make posts and rarely make likes but you managed to like something against Nas X when I praised him. Or anything I post about (correct). Fact. You started it not me. Now I called it out. And I’ve been calling you out for being sexist and homophobic on top of that. @gab-m

864 posts in less than a year and yet i still haven’t read a single coherent logical one. the next time someone here irritates you try and keep it to yourself

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol yes. I’m d&$vb as hell that’s why.

Proceed now.

Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

It’s done. You’re not a real Swiftie. You know it. You are not the issue. I never brought it up in between when they were discussing about Lil Nas X. Now I made good points about to defend him so your quick to jump to make the conversation about you. You’ve been exposed and you know it. You rarely make posts and rarely make likes but you managed to like something against Nas X when I praised him. Or anything I post about (correct). Fact. You started it not me. Now I called it out. And I’ve been calling you out for being sexist and homophobic on top of that. @gab-m

Stop tagging me. Nothing you’re saying makes any sense and does not even refer to me in the slightest

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Proceed now.(not responding to you any further)

Profile picture
    runninglikewater
    Topics:

STOP WE DON’T COME HERE TO READ YOUR CAT FIGHTS I JUST WANT TO TALK GRAMMYS GROW UP

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Billie Eilish is winning AOTY.

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

Why is Taylor releasing 1989 versions?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    JasonLannister
    Topics:

Sorry if I’m being repetitive, I haven’t been following the forum this past months: thoughts on Happier Than Ever?

I really enjoy that song. There’s a chance it could be submitted in the rock field?

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Why is Taylor releasing 1989 versions?

Wildest Dreams going viral on Tik Tok recently and start gaining stream on Spotify and other streaming platforms. Nuff said Taylor be like “Not on my watch hoe! Stream my version and delete that stolen version”

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Lil Nas X’s album is subpar and he’s a very unlikable personality. Mocking women during pregnancies is just one of the recent ones. Like yeah, he’s the gay representation or whatever but he’s not above criticism and his history isn’t doing him any favours. And if you ask me, that’s a very poor representation anyway. The critics wilding on him for sure. They like the narrative he’s bringing because the music isn’t hitting as much as the reviews say.

Atp, he’s getting in everywhere and I’m going to hesitantly say he’s an AOTY frontrunner too.

Profile picture
    Marcus.H
    Topics:

Lil Nas X’s album is subpar and he’s a very unlikable personality. Mocking women during pregnancies is just one of the recent ones. Like yeah, he’s the gay representation or whatever but he’s not above criticism and his history isn’t doing him any favours. And if you ask me, that’s a very poor representation anyway. The critics wilding on him for sure. They like the narrative he’s bringing because the music isn’t hitting as much as the reviews say. Atp, he’s getting in everywhere and I’m going to hesitantly say he’s an AOTY frontrunner too.

Lol you’re clearly a hater. Media didn’t take that serious at all. You guys remind me of Gaga haters in BTW and Artpop eras.

Coen-Lynch-Fellini

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol you’re clearly a hater. Media didn’t take that serious at all. You guys remind me of Gaga haters in BTW and Artpop eras.

would’ve defended too tbh.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.