Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 662 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
TomJerry
Rich Thot
  • Profile picture
    Alioth
    Topics:

Still waiting for that Beyonce album 🤡

You’ve been awfully quite over the last couple of pages. I’ve always seen you as political but you never show public support for the non-straight community.

Correct me if wrong. You’re into both girls and boys right? But you’re clearly biased towards straightness even on Insta.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I know it’s not gonna happen but I would love if Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home) by Elle King and Miranda Lambert got into ROTY also would love to see What Do You Think Of? by Lauren Alaina and Lukas Graham get into SOTY

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

You’ve been awfully quite over the last couple of pages. I’ve always seen you as political but you never show public support for the non-straight community. Correct me if wrong. You’re into both girls and boys right? But you’re clearly biased towards straightness even on Insta.

I learned to avoid arguments that touch base with Race, Sexuality, Gender, and Religion the hard way.

The public perception of a boy-loving guy is primarily feminine-presenting but a significant percentage of masculine-presenting guys are not straight. Although this makes it easy for masculine-acting males to hide their sexuality, it’s not the case for me.

Enjoying football (soccer), prefering rap & alternative music, having a deep voice,  bodybuilding, while not enjoying drag & musicals or dressing “gay” does NOT automatically make one straight. I’m not biased towards straightness, just being me. In fact, I find feminine guys more attractive. Also, my use of language in this forum does NOT project masculinity.

Note: You really need to stop putting me in a defensive position in public. You don’t understand my background so back off. 

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Could the Foo Fighters be a threat to win AOTY? It would be so like the Grammys to nominated a bunch of pop albums vs. one rock album with the one rock album winning. It could have happened the year 21 happened, but 21 was a whole different universe and completely unbeatable. The Foo Fighters are vets and just got recognized by the VMAs, and there’s no album this year that seems unbeatable.

Profile picture
    Alioth
    Topics:

I learned to avoid arguments that touch base with Race, Sexuality, Gender, and Religion the hard way. The public perception of a boy-loving guy is primarily feminine-presenting but a significant percentage of masculine-presenting guys are not straight. Although this makes it easy for masculine-acting males to hide their sexuality, it’s not the case for me. Enjoying football (soccer), prefering rap & alternative music, having a deep voice, bodybuilding, while not enjoying drag & musicals or dressing “gay” does NOT automatically make one straight. I’m not biased towards straightness, just being me. In fact, I find feminine guys more attractive. Also, my use of language in this forum does NOT project masculinity. Note: You really need to stop putting me in a defensive position in public. You don’t understand my background so back off.

Just saying…not showing support is same as not supporting. We can both agree that the concept of equating gayness to gender non-conformity encourages cowardice among your kind.

Nothing personal, but you obviously avoid engaging in discussions beyond predictions in this forum. I can’t help but wonder if its because most of us are unabashedly gay.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Could the Foo Fighters be a threat to win AOTY? It would be so like the Grammys to nominated a bunch of pop albums vs. one rock album with the one rock album winning. It could have happened the year 21 happened, but 21 was a whole different universe and completely unbeatable. The Foo Fighters are vets and just got recognized by the VMAs, and there’s no album this year that seems unbeatable.

Yes, I have them in top 3 for AOTY wins right now.

From her prior wins, it seems like Billie benefits a lot from rock and alternative voters, who don’t vote in pop, in the GF. Sure WWAFA,WDWG? was up against two alternative albums, but those albums weren’t by artists even remotely as respected as the Foo Fighters. Therefore, with FF in AOTY, I think they can snipe a lot of votes away from Billie and be competitive for a win.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

just got recognized by the VMAs

The Grammys could care less about the VMAs but I agree they could get a nod cuz the Grammys love the Foos

Profile picture
    Jay
    Topics:

Then there’s a possibility that pop voters split their votes if Montero, Evermore, HTE and Sour are all nominated. If that happens, we could end up with an unexpected AOTY winner from a different genre.

FYC | 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards:

Arlo Parks
    - Best New Artist
    - Song Of The Year, Best Rock Song: "Hurt"
    - Best Alternative Music Album: Collapsed In Sunbeams

Jazmine Sullivan
    - Best R&B Album: Heaux Tales

Tyler, The Creator
    - Best Rap Album: Call Me If You Get Lost

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Foo Fighters are being underestimated in General. They’ll likely sweep the Rock field, and with so many pop artists in the mix, I agree they could end up winning in the General Field as well.

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Then there’s a possibility that pop voters split their votes if Montero, Evermore, HTE and Sour are all nominated. If that happens, we could end up with an unexpected AOTY winner from a different genre.

Montero could get also hip hop voters if there’s not strong rap album.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Just saying…not showing support is same as not supporting. We can both agree that the concept of equating gayness to gender non-conformity encourages cowardice among your kind. Nothing personal, but you obviously avoid engaging in discussions beyond predictions in this forum. I can’t help but wonder if its because most of us are unabashedly gay.

Isn’t the forum for predictions? I don’t always have an opinion about everything and don’t remember making anyone uncomfortable in their own skin.

Honestly, why are you attacking me? Did someone hurt you recently? Why do you think it’s okay to judge someone else’s private shit on a public forum? Sorry but I’ll have to block you on all platforms should this continue.

Profile picture
    JasonLannister
    Topics:

I agree and also I feel like it’s time for them to win it. They keep realeasing good albums, their level has been continuosly high.

Profile picture
    JasonLannister
    Topics:

Jesus, no way Olivia Rodrigo is sweeping. She has BNA already on her pocket but the rest? In ROTY she has a big chance but in SOTY no way… last Grammys just showed us that the voters may have finally understood the difference between SOTY and ROTY or at least we can say that SOTY is a wide open field.

Now AOTY? Olivia may be awarded with Pop Album, but AOTY seems too much, she definitely has strong competition in that category.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

wildest dreams TV is smashing! evermore live sessions is on its way in time for first round voting period, Red Taylor’s Version in November! Taylor Swift is here and making Fall her bitch! Evermore AOTY! Poor Clownderby!

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.