Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 662 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
Rich Thot
TomJerry

• Deemy
    Topics:

According to Boz, he’s been submitted for that past 2 years so he might not be eligible

Well the Max is three times so this year would be his third.

I’m assuming he submitted in 2019 and 2020. If he did indeed submit in 2018 then he’s out. Hopefully that’s the case.

TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol yes. Let’s hope 😭

Although if a nomination is indeed happening it might be (solely) for his album.

Briana Breeze
    Topics:

Saturday Night Live is premering on October 2nd, great place for Grammy campaigning. Have a few questions.

Who would you like to see perform this season? Can be a newer artist or an older one.

Also, who do you realistically think will perform this season? Thoughts?

AG
    Topics:

Day 6 on Spotify

SOUR — 55,579,389

———— barrier ————

CLB — 46,302,890
    Donda — 38,258,150

olivia ended rap industry

proferu
    Topics:

i’d like to see Taylor, Halsey and Lorde perform but realistically i think that we can expect Adele, Kacey, Billie and Ed

Briana Breeze
    Topics:

Could Jazmine Sullivan perform this season? Maybe H.E.R. again?

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

chem_x
    Topics:

Saturday Night Live is premering on October 2nd, great place for Grammy campaigning. Have a few questions.

Who would you like to see perform this season? Can be a newer artist or an older one.

Also, who do you realistically think will perform this season? Thoughts?

I expect to see Doja early in the season to secure her AOTY nom

TomJerry
    Topics:

Saturday Night Live is premering on October 2nd, great place for Grammy campaigning. Have a few questions. Who would you like to see perform this season? Can be a newer artist or an older one. Also, who do you realistically think will perform this season? Thoughts?

Maybe Billie. Maybe Silksonic a little later this or maybe next year.

2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Just a few thoughts I had catching up on the thread

1. Either I am hopedicting with Ava Max in BNA or you guys are underestimating her (probably the former unfortunately)
    2. Seeing some hate for Gabby and I am a little shocked. In terms of deservedness I think she should’ve gotten in last year but I don’t know if she’s done enough this year to earn it
    3. At this point I feel really confident that Levitating (Remix) is not getting submitted for BPDGP. I think Prisoner is likely her BPDGP entrant, and I can see it getting in
    4. I am really getting hopeful that Gaga and Tony can get into ROTY
    5. I think H.E.R is not getting enough predictions
    6. I think with or without nominations it’s fair to expect Ed Sheeran to perform (to promote the new album). That being said I can’t see Bad Habits missing BPSP
    7. I don’t think Skate is going to BPDGP
    8. Kacey is likely getting way overestimated. She earned AOTY with Golden Hour for sure, but she’s not necessarily someone I would consider a constant lock for nods. I could see the Grammys pulling a Sam Smith on her for Starcrossed
    9. I am convinced most of the Beyoncé album news I’m seeing is just hopeful speculation

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

rue
    Topics:

Just a few thoughts I had catching up on the thread

1. Seeing some hate for Gabby and I am a little shocked. In terms of deservedness I think she should’ve gotten in last year but I don’t know if she’s done enough this year to earn it

Gabby is a Trump supporter and homophobic, I’m pretty sure.

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

rue
    Topics:

In other news, Angel Baby by Troye Sivan is one of the best songs of the year and if there was any justice in this world he’d get into BPSP for it. Probably one of the most underrated artists right now, both albums and his new EP have all been excellent, he just needs a big breakthrough hit.

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Almond
    Topics:

I hope the nominations are revealed like last year’s. It was exciting going through each category on the livestream (even though there’s nearly 90 now) instead of a few shown on TV and then a press release right after for the rest.

Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Star-Crossed AOTY.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.