Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 662 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
JennyLewisFan
TomJerry
Rich Thot

• nxddyfs
    Topics:

Good 4 U is the biggest song of the year so far, do y’all think she might submit it for ROTY? I still think Drivers License will be a much safer submission but who knows

I have had this feelings for weeks now. DL could be a strong chance for SOTY, but for ROTY and BPSP, her team may want to submit g4u due to its high peak recently. She will probably do more promo for SOUR starting mid-October.

PopGuy
    Topics:

Give Kacey Musgraves the Grammy for Best Music Film!

Meet me at midnight…

Jay
    Topics:

Who’s everyone’s picks for SOTY and ROTY? I’m predicting LTDO but I feel like it just gets less and less likely for them to win

Record Of The Year: Leave The Door Open
    Song Of The Year: Drivers License

If neither of those win, expect another Billie sweep.

FYC: 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards

Billie Eilish: Record Of The Year, Album Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Pop Vocal Album

Arlo Parks: Best Alternative Music Album

Jazmine Sullivan: Best R&B Album

Tyler, The Creator: Best Rap Album

Gagamon
    Topics:

Record Of The Year: Leave The Door Open
    Song Of The Year: Drivers License

If neither of those win, expect another Billie sweep.

God forbid

Kai
    Topics:

Sour vs Happier Than Ever is going to be a repeat of Don’t Start Now vs everything i wanted….

Mind you, on this forum MANY people didn’t even have everything i wanted in the conversation. On here, it was DSN vs. Savage.

nxddyfs
    Topics:

Sour vs Happier Than Ever is going to be a repeat of Don’t Start Now vs everything i wanted….

it was more like DSN vs Savage Remix in ROTY and folklore vs FN in AOTY. i don’t think anyone expected eiw to win…

JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

If the losses of Black Is King and Lemonade have thought us anything, it’s that it’s mainly documentaries that win here.

Kai
    Topics:

If the losses of Black Is King and Lemonade have thought us anything, it’s that it’s mainly documentaries that win here.

They actually banned pure music documentaries from competing in Music Film because of Lemonade and BIK!

Music Film Field: Eligibility Clarification

Music-related documentaries must contain a minimum of 51 percent of performance-based material or individual music videos that together create a visual album (if videos are packaged and entered together as one cohesive film). While dramatic feature films and biopics are not eligible, films with fictional elements are eligible. https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2022-grammys-updated-rules-guidelines-recording-academy

So those films Bey lost to wouldn’t have even been eligible now.

Deemy
    Topics:

1 of the Billie Eilish Specials will take this.

ciguanaba
    Topics:

Geez, I’m really hating Kacey’s new direction. After Golden Hour, an album which I loved so much, this is such a letdown.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Multiple users here can verify that I’m not a Billie stan and that I much prefer Sour to Happier Than Ever. I’m just able to separate my personal opinions from predictions.

The whole ‘WWAFA only swept because it was massive!!!!’ point would maybe work if Everything I Wanted hadn’t just won ROTY. Literally no one thinks of EIW as the defining song of 2020 and it still took home the biggest award of the night.

‘HTE isn’t as good as WWAFA’ is also a silly argument. It has a higher metascore.

I’m not predicting Billie to win AOTY because I’m a biased stan; I’m predicting her to win because she has a moderately successfully universally acclaimed album, which is all a Grammy darling like her needs.

EEAAO Sweep

Rich Thot
    Topics:

Voters showed how much they are legit into Billie with that almost random ROTY win. Still, two big years in a row may stop her. Also, HTE is just not as big and not sustaining as well as many thought, and there is no big single. So, I don’t know if she’s the definite fr yet. But I’m also not super confident in them fully embracing Sour or any other project.

PopGuy
    Topics:

Su fucking over Billie. Her stand make me hate her music. Such a shame because there are some cute tracks in HTE. These people act like Billies shit don’t stink.

Meet me at midnight…

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.