Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,029 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
naveand24
Darren
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I know it won’t happen, but how awesome would it be to get a Pop Duo nom for Am I Dreaming? Both Nas and Miley ate that song up.

I hope he submits Am I Dreaming? for Pop duo/group since Industry Baby will probably go to the Rap categories.

Profile picture
    Matt2019
    Topics:

Again, I know Olivia isn’t white. I was talking about the Grammys obsession with young female songwriters, most of which are white and make safe music. Even if she isn’t white, she falls into the same Billie/Taylor/Adele/Kacey territory.

Olivia is a person of color like Bruno Mars.

Profile picture
    Matt2019
    Topics:

Grammy nominations for 64th Grammys is this November 23.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2022-grammys-nominations-64th-annual-grammy-awards-announced-nov-23

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

Grammy nominations for 64th Grammys is this November 23.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2022-grammys-nominations-64th-annual-grammy-awards-announced-nov-23

So 2 days after the AMA’s

Profile picture
    Matt2019
    Topics:

So 2 days after the AMA’s

Yup.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

I don’t think chart has as much influence in the outcomes as much as many of us assume. EIW won DSN, Savage, Rockstar, Circles and Say So in ROTY, Blinding Lights was not even nominated. I Can’t Breathe won DSN, Cardigan, EIW, The Box in SOTY and BL was again not nominated. Countless other examples can be provided in previous years.

Last year’s ROTY lineup was rather cool now that I think of it. Other than “ROCKSTAR” (ugh) and the inexplicable absence of “The Box,” it’s one of my faves since they stupidly decided to make it eight nominees instead of the traditional five.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Grammy nominations for 64th Grammys is this November 23. https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2022-grammys-nominations-64th-annual-grammy-awards-announced-nov-23

So during Red TV release week damn

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

So during Red TV release week damn

This is why I don’t like making predictions early. I will be making my predictions during 1st voting round to see which artists are currently being played on the radio and whose songs/albums are hot. And then I will not change them post fact.

If red TV does well at the right time, I can see it propelling her to nominations.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

This is why I don’t like making predictions early. I will be making my predictions during 1st voting round to see which artists are currently being played on the radio and whose songs/albums are hot. And then I will not change them post fact. If red TV does well at the right time, I can see it propelling her to nominations.

Taylor basically did nothing so far to promote evermore unless the long pond session is real. Expect a disappointment but at least Red TV will be released that week to heal my frustration

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Voting is October 22nd-Nov 5th so Red (Taylor’s Version) isn’t going to make a difference. Maybe she’ll drop a single or something during voting tho.

The person who will benefits the most from relevance during voting will be Ed Sheeran, who’s dropping his album October 29th. Brandi Carlile and Tony/Gaga could also benefit as they’re all dropping October 1st.

Emmy award winner Julianne Nicholson

Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

Voting is October 22nd-Nov 5th so Red (Taylor’s Version) isn’t going to make a difference. Maybe she’ll drop a single or something during voting tho.

The person who will benefits the most from relevance during voting will be Ed Sheeran, who’s dropping his album October 29th. Brandi Carlile and Tony/Gaga could also benefit as they’re all dropping October 1st.

And Coldplay. They drop oct 15th and will have a radio single during voting time (with BTS).

Profile picture
    V For Vendetta
    Topics:

Beyonce is still coming.

AOTY
    H.E.R. - Back Of My Mind *WINNER*
    Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever
    Chris Stapleton - Starting Over
    Foo Fighters - Medicine At Midnight
    Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost
    Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR
    Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

Beyonce is still coming.

When? There are only 9 days left

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

According to DiorLeak on Twitter (ik we shouldn’t trust Twitter pages), but they said that many sources are saying Beyoncé is releasing on Friday. I HOPE she releases this eligibility period.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Beyonce is still coming.

in our dreams 😍 (at this point…)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,029 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)’ is closed to new replies.