Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 1,021 through 1,029 (of 1,029 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
naveand24
Darren
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    Kev
    Topics:

Evermore is a great album, It deserves a nomination

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Since Megan added the Savage remix to Good News, I don’t see why she didn’t also add WAP?! It was one of her biggest hits & could’ve helped a lot with streaming numbers for that album, not to mention the fact it means WAP would be eligible for Grammys!

Also though, why was WAP not submitted last year when it was eligible???

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Gurl, my opinion, but this “Say Her Name (Hell You Talmbout)” needs a nomination for R&B Performance. It’s 17+ minutes long but my ass got this shit on repeat. It’s by Janelle Monae and a bunch of other artists, including Brittany Howard and Beyoncé. It’s also (currently) tagged as a fundraiser on YouTube.

Would love to see it.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Since Megan added the Savage remix to Good News, I don’t see why she didn’t also add WAP?! It was one of her biggest hits & could’ve helped a lot with streaming numbers for that album, not to mention the fact it means WAP would be eligible for Grammys! Also though, why was WAP not submitted last year when it was eligible???

‘cuz bitch straightup dumb. But her official statement was she wanted her album out so it’d have better chances.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I don’t think it will win, not in a million years, but Evermore is for SURE getting a nom. It’s funny how the committee handed her the win last year and this year the lack of one is giving her the nom.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I don’t think it will win, not in a million years, but Evermore is for SURE getting a nom. It’s funny how the committee handed her the win last year and this year the lack of one is giving her the nom.

sis there is no clear front runner in album of the year this year. This isn’t like last year when everyone and their mommas were predicting The Weenkd for a clean sweep. And with this new no committee thing, literally anything could happen. The fact that many articles are predicting Taylor for nods in not just Album but song of the year, goes to show evermore is as much in this race as every major album released this eligibility period. Clownderby can keep telling themselves otherwise. They did this to themselves last year when they were predicting a folklore shut out. 💅🏽

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Since Megan added the Savage remix to Good News, I don’t see why she didn’t also add WAP?!

Probably cause it wasn’t technically her song it was a feature.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

sis there is no clear front runner in album of the year this year. This isn’t like last year when everyone and their mommas were predicting The Weenkd for a clean sweep. And with this new no committee thing, literally anything could happen. The fact that many articles are predicting Taylor for nods in not just Album but song of the year, goes to show evermore is as much in this race as every major album released this eligibility period. Clownderby can keep telling themselves otherwise. They did this to themselves last year when they were predicting a folklore shut out. 💅🏽

I agree with you, but I want to brag on myself a little lol. Last year I predicted The Weeknd to get 0 nominations and for Taylor to win AOTY

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I agree with you, but I want to brag on myself a little lol. Last year I predicted The Weeknd to get 0 nominations and for Taylor to win AOTY

oh sis I predicted a Weeknd stub too. Only because I despise blinding lights and after hours. Then all the clowns here dragged me. Then I felt bad for the Abel Stans on the day of nominations lol.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 9 posts - 1,021 through 1,029 (of 1,029 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 16)’ is closed to new replies.