Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 17)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 17)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 506 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
lipabridgerst..
2021ravenclaw1
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    Almond
    Topics:

It’s funny that two comedy albums have gone on to win AOTY

Profile picture
    Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

DONDA was definitely an event record that made headlines during its initial release. But I think Certified Lover Boy has the edge in Album of the Year mainly because of its accessibility on the charts. Drake is a rapper but he’s also a Pop star who churns out the hits. That feels more palatable to academy members casting their ballots on a straight vote. Opposed to Kanye who is beloved yet polarizing. That’s not to say DONDA isn’t a General Field contender. However, if only one Rap album gets in, Certified seems like a safer bet.

Profile picture
    AnonimoEnte
    Topics:

I know I should save my feelings but that a mediocre artist a disgusting person are the most likely rap to AOTY contenders makes me lose my mind.

Profile picture
    na digga
    Topics:

Kacey is campaigning for that AOTY nom!

I can definitely see Kacey getting into AOTY. The submission backlash could benefit her, as well as her having support from the country field and the pop field.

Grammys FYC:

Normani ft Cardi B - Wild Side (ROTY, Best Music Video, R&B Song/Performance)

Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales(R&B Album)

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

HDD has a history of misleading us before nominations are announced. Remember the whole Maggie Rogers thing? I don’t trust them anymore.

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

If I had to choose, I’d pick DONDA over Certified Lover Boy for the AOTY nom, but I would prefer both albums to be left out.

Idk if what HDD is saying is true about Harvey Mason Jr wanting the Grammys to bring back Kanye West in a big way… and what exactly that even means if voting is suppose to be a straight vote this year.

I suppose Kanye might score some extra votes from the Gospel/Christian voters, but idk if the majority of the Recording Academy will vote for him to return to Album of the Year.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

HDD has a history of misleading us before nominations are announced. Remember the whole Maggie Rogers thing? I don’t trust them anymore.

Or Harry Styles debut era

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

Who’s going to be nominated and who’s going to be a potential contender for Best Music Film and Video?

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

Which Olivia’s song is going to be in a Best Pop Solo Category?

Which Billie’s song is going to be in a Best Pop Solo Category?

Which Olivia’s song is going to be in the General Categories?

Which Billie’s song is going to be in the General Categories?

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

Most female gets eligible for pop field categories and most pop gets eligible for general field categories.

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

Which Olivia’s song is going to be in a Best Pop Solo Category? Which Billie’s song is going to be in a Best Pop Solo Category? Which Olivia’s song is going to be in the General Categories? Which Billie’s song is going to be in the General Categories?

“drivers license” & “Happier Than Ever” everywhere

Profile picture
    AnonimoEnte
    Topics:

Who’s going to be nominated and who’s going to be a potential contender for Best Music Film and Video?

Best Music Video:
    Montero
    You Right
    Savior Complex
    Higher Power
    Don’t judge me
    Franchise
    Your Power

Profile picture
    AwardsBait3818
    Topics:

My predictions for Film are Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles, Inside, star-crossed, American Utopia, and Folklore: The Longpond Studio Sessions. For Video I have “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)”, “Your Power”, “willow”, “LUMBERJACK”, and “Thot Shit”.

Profile picture
    AwardsBait3818
    Topics:

I think Billie Eilish will lead nominations with 8, H.E.R., Lil Nas X, and Olivia Rodrigo will be runner ups with 6, and Justin Bieber, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band, and Taylor Swift will all receive 5.

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

My predictions for Film are Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles, Inside, star-crossed, American Utopia, and Folklore: The Longpond Studio Sessions. For Video I have “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)”, “Your Power”, “willow”, “LUMBERJACK”, and “Thot Shit”.

“Thot Shit” for Best Music Video! Please!

TS

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 17)’ is closed to new replies.