Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 631 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Updated predictions (alphabetical), GIF format cuz why not Album of the Year Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Love For Sale Doja Cat - Planet Her Drake - Certified Lover Boy Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight Lil Nas X - Montero Olivia Rodrigo - Sour Chris Stapleton - Starting Over alts: H.E.R. – Back of My Mind, Jazmine Sullivan – Heaux Tales, Kacey Musgraves – star crossed, Taylor Swift – Evermore

what’s the 5th one?

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

what’s the 5th one?

Medicine at Midnight by Foo Fighters

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

Mine is almost the same, only difference is that I have Kacey in instead of Doja. But I’m still iffy about it.

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I don’t think Tony & Gaga are gonna be nominated for AOTY

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Do not underestimate Tony Bennett. I know we tend to associate Love For Sale more to Gaga than to Tony because we are all obviously more familiar with her, so some may see its “underperformance” as some sort of barrier, but it’s not. Don’t think of L4S as ASIB’s OST or Chromatica. It is all about Tony.

Don’t forget that:

• It is because of Tony winning AOTY with a live album that committees were implemented.
    • Just three years ago, Tony managed to beat Perfect Duet for a Grammy nomination.

FYC:

*Best Pop Vocal Album: "Positions" by Ariana Grande
    *Best Pop Solo Performance: "positions" by Ariana Grande
    *Best Country Solo Performance: "camera roll" by Kacey Musgraves
    *Best Country Song: "camera roll" by Kacey Musgraves
    *Best Rap Album: "CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST" by Tyler, The Creator
    *Best R&B Song: "Good Days" by SZA & Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Do not underestimate Tony Bennett. I know we tend to associate Love For Sale more to Gaga than to Tony because we are all obviously more familiar with her, so some may see its “underperformance” as some sort of barrier, but it’s not. Don’t think of L4S as ASIB’s OST or Chromatica. It is all about Tony. Don’t forget that:

• It is because of Tony winning AOTY with a live album that committees were implemented.
    • Just three years ago, Tony managed to beat Perfect Duet for a Grammy nomination.

Great points. People really need to stop underestimating Love for Sale by stating chart performance. It’s the final album of a music legend, it’s a contender

Profile picture
    naveand24
    Topics:

I think Olivia will be the most nominated and leave with the most wins. H.E.R. could be the most nominated but I’m awaiting to see her submissions. **I know I keep going back and forth with this but these submissions have been changing my predicitons a lot**

Profile picture
    Voyage
    Topics:

What happened to the submissions thread?

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

Olivia, Billie and Doja are locks for AOTY nomination. Others can go every way.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

what happened w the submission’s thread 🙁

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

what happened w the submission’s thread 🙁

What if Harvey Mason wants to shut down the submissions thread because he doesn’t want people to leak the submissions?

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I edited the frontpage twice in a couple seconds and the thread went under review guys. That happens sometimes, it should be up again later.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

What if Harvey Mason wants to shut down the submissions thread because he doesn’t want people to leak the submissions?

LMAO no. Also let’s hope it comes back up, there are certain instances where it really doesn’t. Lol.

Profile picture
    Lance
    Topics:

I think Olivia will be the most nominated and leave with the most wins. H.E.R. could be the most nominated but I’m awaiting to see her submissions. **I know I keep going back and forth with this but these submissions have been changing my predicitons a lot**

Billie is going to be most nominated, where Olivia could walk away with most wins possibly.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Olivia, Billie and Doja are locks for AOTY nomination. Others can go every way.

Doja isn’t a lock for AOTY. She’s a lock in BPDGP and probably ROTY, but I could see Planet Her not getting album nominations

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 631 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.