Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 631 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

Who’s going to win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance?

“Kiss Me More” or “I Got a Kick Out of You”

Profile picture
    Almond
    Topics:

In other news, I got a ticket to see Brandi’s tour next year (with Brittany Howard). Can’t wait to hear the Grammy submitted hit “Right On Time” live

Profile picture
    altmotif9
    Topics:

After thinking about it for a while, I still think KMM has an advantage over IGAKOY. The latter simply didn’t make much noise, and KMM still feels fresh so it will surely be fresh in the voters’ minds too, and I think at the end of the day it will come down to this.

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

Gaga will be everywhere around voting season w Gucci and if that bodes well then it can translate over to the Academy like w Joanne/ASIB, plus her and Tony have a documentary out around the same time which’ll undoubtedly help

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

i’d say KMM (obviously i’m a doja stan) but IGAKOOY definitely could steal, with all the upcoming Gaga has coming up in the next month that’ll for sure give them some help

Profile picture
    korthicke
    Topics:

What if somehow Olivia ties Billie with 7 noms

Profile picture
    theexterminator
    Topics:

Who’s going to win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance? “Kiss Me More” or “I Got a Kick Out of You”

“I Still Have Faith In You”

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

This site seriously underestimates Donda’s AOTY nomination chances. I mean HDD reported Harvey Mason is doing everything to see him there. The fact that one of the users here claimed HDD is not reliable despite the fact that they always have inside scoop that later turn up to be true. The Grammy’s set Taylor up for AOTY because she hadn’t been there for years and they wanted to see her there for ratings. And they will be doing to Kanye too.

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

I feel as if Dua is gonna get no noms

I agree. Her submissions this year are tragic.

Profile picture
    Davie
    Topics:

What if somehow Olivia ties Billie with 7 noms

I feel like this is only possible if she gets a nom for song written for visual media (The Rose Song) or best music film (SOUR Prom if it’s even eligible)

Profile picture
    alex
    Topics:

i think kiss me more is such a great pop record and the perfect song to win best pop duo/group. i want and hope that it wins but after gaga’s record in pop in the past few years i’m never going to write her off. she might as-well be the biggest favourite amongst pop voters ever.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

It’s a similar situation to last year with Exile and Rain On Me. It could go either way. But I think those 2 will be the top contenders.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I feel like this is only possible if she gets a nom for song written for visual media (The Rose Song) or best music film (SOUR Prom if it’s even eligible)

She can get Best Music Video for Good 4 U. That would make 7.

Profile picture
    altmotif9
    Topics:

It’s a similar situation to last year with Exile and Rain On Me. It could go either way. But I think those 2 will be the top contenders.

And the parallels are there in favor of KMM imo, just like ROM won. Sure, Gaga might have things planned in November but it’s not like voters will suddenly forget KMM exists because of that.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

And the parallels are there in favor of KMM imo, just like ROM won. Sure, Gaga might have things planned in November but it’s not like voters will suddenly forget KMM exists because of that.

Voters are not going to forget about Doja Cat. But this is not BBMAs. The bigger songs don’t always win. Even with ROM, there were 2 bigger songs in the lineup, but somehow it came down to Gaga v. Taylor. It’s just gonna be a question of whether they like her enough to give her the win or not. If they like her enough, she will win. If not it’ll go to a namecheck of Tony and Gaga.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 631 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.