Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 631 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
lipabridgerst..
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

What’s be sweet I’m sorry?

be sweet by japanese breakfast was submitted to ROCK when it was one of the best POP songs of the year

FYC - Adrianne Lenker | Wolf Alice | Indigo de Souza

My stats are updated every day. Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: honest-yam-896)!

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

Have you guys seen this?

COME ALL YE FAITHFUL
    Unconfirmed sources are telling us that the Grammys want to reconcile with Ye (formerly known as Kanye West) and may bend over backwards to accommodate him.

Insiders say that Harvey Mason Jr. recently went on a goodwill mission to visit with the megastar artist, producer and cultural gadfly, listening intently to his G.O.O.D./Def Jam album Donda. It was thought by these insiders that HMJ has made it a personal goal to bring fellow producer Ye back into the fold. We have reason to believe that there will be considerable institutional support for a Donda Album of the Year nomination, a Record nod for “Hurricane” and/or a Song of the Year nom for “Jail.” Naturally, Ye has been submitted for various Rap awards as well.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328738&title=COME-ALL-YE-FAITHFUL

I love Kanye and his music very much but this new album was not it. It was a mess and even Pitchfork panned it who stans him all the time. “Considerable institutional support” personally organized by the CEO to arrange a desired outcome of results sounds as corrupt as anything the secret committees ever did.

Profile picture
    runninglikewater
    Topics:

Have you guys seen this?

COME ALL YE FAITHFUL
    Unconfirmed sources are telling us that the Grammys want to reconcile with Ye (formerly known as Kanye West) and may bend over backwards to accommodate him.

Insiders say that Harvey Mason Jr. recently went on a goodwill mission to visit with the megastar artist, producer and cultural gadfly, listening intently to his G.O.O.D./Def Jam album Donda. It was thought by these insiders that HMJ has made it a personal goal to bring fellow producer Ye back into the fold. We have reason to believe that there will be considerable institutional support for a Donda Album of the Year nomination, a Record nod for “Hurricane” and/or a Song of the Year nom for “Jail.” Naturally, Ye has been submitted for various Rap awards as well.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328738&title=COME-ALL-YE-FAITHFUL

I love Kanye and his music very much but this new album was not it. It was a mess and even Pitchfork panned it who stans him all the time. “Considerable institutional support” personally organized by the CEO to arrange a desired outcome of results sounds as corrupt as anything the secret committees ever did.

Reconcile? Did he not win a Grammy for Gospel Album like last year and piss in it?

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

Reconcile? Did he not win a Grammy for Gospel Album like last year and piss in it?

I mean Jesus Is King did not make that much of a noise and he was the best known person in that category. We are talking about an AOTY/SOTY/ROTY nomination being organized by Harvey Mason.

He also piss in one of his other Grammys – not JIK Grammy. It happened before that.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Have you guys seen this? COME ALL YE FAITHFUL Unconfirmed sources are telling us that the Grammys want to reconcile with Ye (formerly known as Kanye West) and may bend over backwards to accommodate him. Insiders say that Harvey Mason Jr. recently went on a goodwill mission to visit with the megastar artist, producer and cultural gadfly, listening intently to his G.O.O.D./Def Jam album Donda. It was thought by these insiders that HMJ has made it a personal goal to bring fellow producer Ye back into the fold. We have reason to believe that there will be considerable institutional support for a Donda Album of the Year nomination, a Record nod for “Hurricane” and/or a Song of the Year nom for “Jail.” Naturally, Ye has been submitted for various Rap awards as well. https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328738&title=COME-ALL-YE-FAITHFUL I love Kanye and his music very much but this new album was not it. It was a mess and even Pitchfork panned it who stans him all the time. “Considerable institutional support” personally organized by the CEO to arrange a desired outcome of results sounds as corrupt as anything the secret committees ever did.

It’s very likely not true, Hits Daily Double is a very unreliable source

Profile picture
    plaidshirtvibes
    Topics:

It’s very likely not true, Hits Daily Double is a very unreliable source

HDD is very reliable lol? They get inside scoop all the time.

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

Who’s going to lead this year’s grammy nominations? and who’s gonna among the grammy nominations?

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

We need general field and pop categories predictions please!

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Who’s going to lead this year’s grammy nominations? and who’s gonna among the grammy nominations?

Billie Eilish, H.E.R., Foo Fighters, Lil Nas X might/will lead this year’s nominations imo.

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

H.E.R. could easily get over 6 nominations:

• AOTY – BOMM
    • ROTY – Damage
    • SOTY – Damage
    • R&B Album – BOMM
    • R&B Perf – Damage
    • R&B Song – Damage/FFY
    • Traditional R&B Perf – FFY
    • Song Written For Visual Media – FFY
    • Wherever her collaboration with Tauren Wells is eligible

plus, depending on her luck, she could get double nominated in R&B Song

FYC:

*Best Pop Vocal Album: "Positions" by Ariana Grande
    *Best Pop Solo Performance: "positions" by Ariana Grande
    *Best Country Solo Performance: "camera roll" by Kacey Musgraves
    *Best Country Song: "camera roll" by Kacey Musgraves
    *Best Rap Album: "CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST" by Tyler, The Creator
    *Best R&B Song: "Good Days" by SZA & Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    Award Predictions
    Topics:

The grammy nomination voting starts tomorrow and it goes through November 5th

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

I’ll scream if Halsey gets snubbed again sorry 😭😭😭😭

Dune and Passing best picture 2022
    Jeremy Strong Best Drama Actor 2022
    Sour Album Of The Year 2022

Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

HER also has a DJ Khaled song that could end up getting nominated.

Profile picture
    Almond
    Topics:

I’ll scream if Halsey gets snubbed again sorry 😭😭😭😭

I honestly believe she’ll get shut out sadly

Profile picture
    alex
    Topics:

what are u guys expecting halsey to get nominated in though? good for her she got the cover of the billboard magazine but so did gaga last year and she only got 2 noms. halsey is not on the lvl of gaga so i don’t even know where i’d put halsey in a year thats more competitive in pop than last year. i mean if she gets into rock thats amazing but i still see her having to compete in pop and she’ll struggle.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 631 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.