Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 19)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 19)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,120 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
almanzarlamar..
Cameron

• Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Deemy
    Topics:

Let me take this moment to hopefully have you update the Predictions Center. Especially in the wake of the submissions. Literally every field needs an update. Take a peek at the Submissions section. A lot of noteworthy artists are even missing from Album of the Year.

ReplyCopy URL

Indie pop stan
    Topics:

Let me take this moment to hopefully have you update the Predictions Center. Especially in the wake of the submissions. Literally every field needs an update. Take a peek at the Submissions section. A lot of noteworthy artists are even missing from Album of the Year.

i cant keep up with the submissions, is there a way to exclude non-feasible options or nah

ReplyCopy URL

AuxPlayer
    Topics:

What are the chances Kali takes home Best Latin Pop Album? I think her only strong competition right now is Camilo

ReplyCopy URL

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Hildreth
    Topics:

okay so i just heard willow for the first time. surprised she is good!

ReplyCopy URL

Award Predictions
    Topics:

Is Plastic Heart eligible for Pop or Rock categories?

ReplyCopy URL

Award Predictions
    Topics:

Taylor Swift is not being a featured artist in the album SOUR if it gets nominated for AOTY

ReplyCopy URL

nxddyfs
    Topics:

Is Plastic Heart eligible for Pop or Rock categories?

for the gazillion time, Plastic Hearts was submitted to Best Rock Album

ReplyCopy URL

Miss Americana
    Topics:

Taylor on SNL, she is doing campaign for her second consecutive album of the year, Evermore.

Evermore is one of the top10 biggest albums of Nov. 2020- Nov. 2021, based on projected Year End Chart of Billboard with over 1.600.000 units.

Underestimate her at your own cost.

ReplyCopy URL

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Not only do I think Taylor is going to win AOTY but I feel confident in saying that she is a lock to break Michael Jackson’s record and receive the most grammys ever in one night! I currently have her getting nominated for:

Album Of The Year, Best Pop Vocal Album: Evermore
    Best Pop Solo Performance, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Best Music Video: Willow
    Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song: ‘Tis The Damn Season
    Best Visual Media Compilation: Folklore (The Long Pond Studio Sessions)
    Best Remixed Recording: Deja Vu (Taylor’s Version)

She will easily go 10/10 and solidify her status as the greatest musician of all time! Long live Taylegend Swift!

World Cup: 🇨🇦 (b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶🇬🇭🇰🇷🇺🇾🇦🇷)

ReplyCopy URL

nxddyfs
    Topics:

Not only do I think Taylor is going to win AOTY but I feel confident in saying that she is a lock to break Michael Jackson’s record and receive the most grammys ever in one night! I currently have her getting nominated for: Album Of The Year, Best Pop Vocal Album: Evermore Best Pop Solo Performance, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Best Music Video: Willow Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song: ‘Tis The Damn Season Best Visual Media Compilation: Folklore (The Long Pond Studio Sessions) Best Remixed Recording: Deja Vu (Taylor’s Version) She will easily go 10/10 and solidify her status as the greatest musician of all time! Long live Taylegend Swift!

Now…

ReplyCopy URL

2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

This thread is making me hate Taylor Swift. I say this as a big fan of hers, she’s likely going empty handed this year. To say she could beat Michael Jackson’s record is ridiculous

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Not only do I think Taylor is going to win AOTY but I feel confident in saying that she is a lock to break Michael Jackson’s record and receive the most grammys ever in one night! I currently have her getting nominated for:

Album Of The Year, Best Pop Vocal Album: Evermore
    Best Pop Solo Performance, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Best Music Video: Willow
    Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song: ‘Tis The Damn Season
    Best Visual Media Compilation: Folklore (The Long Pond Studio Sessions)
    Best Remixed Recording: Deja Vu (Taylor’s Version)

She will easily go 10/10 and solidify her status as the greatest musician of all time! Long live Taylegend Swift!

Spill Sis!!!!

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,120 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.