Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 19)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 19)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,120 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
2021ravenclaw1
lipabridgerst..
Cameron
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

This thread is making me hate Taylor Swift. I say this as a big fan of hers, she’s likely going empty handed this year. To say she could beat Michael Jackson’s record is ridiculous

I think the user is lightly joking after I noted Taylor may win AOTY (again). She is big commercial force that has moved 5 million album units since last year in US(more than any other artist). Evermore was just another big success, should soon reach x2 Platinum in USA, was critically acclaimed and loved by all publications. With all that in mind, I said don’t underestimate such force in AOTY (just because she just won can’t be an argument when Billie won ROTY back to back in a year ROTY was advertised as the top award by the Grammys).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I think the user is lightly joking after I noted Taylor may win AOTY (again). She is big commercial force that has moved 5 million album units since last year in US(more than any other artist). Evermore was just another big success, should soon reach x2 Platinum in USA, was critically acclaimed and loved by all publications. With all that in mind, I said don’t underestimate such force in AOTY (just because she just won can’t be an argument when Billie won ROTY back to back in a year ROTY was advertised as the top award by the Grammys).

I was referring to lipabridgerstwigs statement saying that they could see Taylor beating Michael Jackson’s record for most Grammys in a ceremony (hence why I mentioned it in my comment). And what I said was not meant as comedic. She is very likely going home empty-handed at the 2022 Grammy ceremony. I also want to clarify that I’ve never made the “she just won” argument so I don’t know why you are putting that out there. Just for further notice, I can speak for myself. Your incorrect clarification was not needed

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Rodrigo Moura
    Topics:

Not taylocal please

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I was referring to lipabridgerstwigs statement saying that they could see Taylor beating Michael Jackson’s record for most Grammys in a ceremony (hence why I mentioned it in my comment). And what I said was not meant as comedic. She is very likely going home empty-handed at the 2022 Grammy ceremony. I also want to clarify that I’ve never made the “she just won” argument so I don’t know why you are putting that out there. Just for further notice, I can speak for myself. Your incorrect clarification was not needed

I was also referring to the same user when I said she is joking, the user that said this about the Michael Jackson. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I was referring to lipabridgerstwigs statement saying that they could see Taylor beating Michael Jackson’s record for most Grammys in a ceremony (hence why I mentioned it in my comment). And what I said was not meant as comedic. She is very likely going home empty-handed at the 2022 Grammy ceremony. I also want to clarify that I’ve never made the “she just won” argument so I don’t know why you are putting that out there. Just for further notice, I can speak for myself. Your incorrect clarification was not needed

you are triggered easily that poster was just being hyperbolic and you feel for it. It’s all in good fun. Posters do this every year. Just like the year Beyonce Stan’s said she would sweep the country categories with Daddy Lessons.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM: evermore, Montero, Planet Her, SOUR
    RECORD: Happier than Ever, Driver’s License, Leave the Door Open
    SONG: Driver’s License
    BNA: Olivia Rodrigo
    POP SOLO: Driver’s License
    POP ALBUM: SOUR
    POP DUO: Kiss me More
    MUSIC VIDEO: Montero, Good 4 U

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

To clarify, I think Taylor’s going 0/2 and I find the AOTY predictions COMPLETELY delusional.

Give Ariana DeBose an oscar

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

You guys are setting Taylor up again. Lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    korthicke
    Topics:

I think Taylor will have 3-6 nominations tbh.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

You guys are making me laugh with this Taylor talk… the setups

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Taylor is coming for 1/2/3 nominations at most but could easily be shut out all together. I’m currently leaving her out of my predictions, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually gets in BPVA and/or as a filler in SOTY (actually thinking about adding her in my predictions there). Highly doubt there will be enough passion for an AOTY nod.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

I have Taylor with 2 noms now, and being very optimistic she might get 4 at most.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Taylor can go from 2 to 5 noms max.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

i have taylor for bpsp, soty, and aoty, i think other people have better chances at bpva but she’s taylor swift so she will most likely find a way in.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Gold derby doesn’t know jack shit. Y’all were predicting a folklore snub and The Weeknd across the board last year so just shush.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM: evermore, Montero, Planet Her, SOUR
    RECORD: Happier than Ever, Driver’s License, Leave the Door Open
    SONG: Driver’s License
    BNA: Olivia Rodrigo
    POP SOLO: Driver’s License
    POP ALBUM: SOUR
    POP DUO: Kiss me More
    MUSIC VIDEO: Montero, Good 4 U

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

not every year is gonna be the same i don’t really understand the logic

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,120 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.