Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 931 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
Usher
PSALMS🌕
Lemon
  • Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Album of the Year: Ariana Grande, Positions Megan thee Stallion, Good News Taylor Swift, evermore SAULT, Untitled (Rise) Jazmine Sullivan, #HeauxTales Chris Stapleton, Starting Over BTS, BE Bruce Springsteen, Letter to You 

I don’t see many of this albums making into the GF. Positions is not as successful or acclaimed as TUN or Sweetener. Good News could happen unless another big rap project outperforms, however I’ll say it all depends on how Megan performs in this upcoming ceremony. I don’t think evermore is happening if folklore wins AOTY this year, plus I believe Taylor released it just as a way to campaign and remain in the spotlight during voting. Chris Stapleton is a strong contender for country and it would be nice since we didn’t have any country representation this year. I don’t think BTS is happening either, unless the academy loves them. BE is a good record, but knowing voters, i don’t know Rick…

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Record of the Year: Cardi B feat. Megan thee Stalion, WAP Olivia Rodrigo, drivers license Ariana Grande, Positions Moses Sumney, Me in 20 Years The Weeknd, Save Your Tears Luke Combs, Forever After All Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby, Levitating Billie Eilish, Therefore I Am 

WAP is not happening, Cardi’s team lost the BIGGEST opportunity to submit it and it has lost momentum. Not sure about drivers license either, we need to see how it performs in the upcoming weeks. Positions is a contender. After Abel’s snub and his rant, i wouldn’t predict it him for right now. I thought Luke Comb’s song was already submitted. I would love to see Levitating and Therefore I Am!

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

Song of the Year: Olivia Rodrigo, Drivers license Justin Bieber, Anyone Taylor Swift, Willow SZA, Good Days AJR!, Bang Moses Sumney, Me in 20 Years Jazmine Sullivan & H.E.R, Girl Like Me Cardi B f/ Megan thee Stallion, WAP

Anyone, Willow, Bang, and WAP are not happening here. Like I said, drivers license needs a few more weeks to see if it’s a contender. Good Days would be a good nominee

Profile picture
    PSALMS🌕
    Topics:

Art 

RIP SOPHIE

9/10
    HEAUX TALES EP
    WINDSWEPT ADAN
    STARTING OVER
    FOR THE FIRST TIME
    VISIONS OF BODIES BEING BURNED

Profile picture
    Steve johnson
    Topics:

Willow can happen in SOTY.

Profile picture
    Clement
    Topics:

La vas olvidar by billie eilish is an early frontrunner.Best pop duo and best sing written for visual media .

Ariana Grande wont happen in the general field, If Adele releases a new album and it doesn’t live up to expectations,or sounds like another 21/25 part 2, the BRP will block her, especially if Taylor wins for folklore

Profile picture
    Lemon
    Topics:

Evermore, positions and BE aren’t happening in AOTY.

Willow can happen in SOTY but not counting on it … it’ll get in pop tho.

Billie can happen in the GF again with “Therefore I am” and “La vas olvidar“ can happen in BSWFVM and BPDGP.

Adele is most certainly getting in the GF and AOTY with her next release. She’s 100% gonna have huge commercial success I really can’t imagine them snubbing her.

Profile picture
    Yu Terry
    Topics:

Evermore is possible. No need to rule it out so early.

Profile picture
    TomAndJerry
    Topics:

Do ya’ll think Billie is going to make it for the third consecutive time in the GF?

And do you think another small/medium hit is enough?

Profile picture
    Usher
    Topics:

Honey, no.  Billie Eilish is NOT happening in the General Field three consecutive years.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Billie will only miss the GF if her album + its singles come out after September.

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

yeah, i think billie could get in again, but it’ll be for whatever her next song is when she announces her album.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

if therefore i am is the lead single of her album … hm. i’m not so sure about her

Profile picture
    Monsoon 🌊
    Topics:

Honey, no. Billie Eilish is NOT happening in the General Field three consecutive years.

H.E.R. did

👑Cicely Tyson (1924-2021)
    👑Mary Wilson (1944-2021)

Profile picture
    Briana Breeze
    Topics:

I don’t know if it has been mentioned before, with the promo surrounding her latest project could Jazmine Sullivan be the R&B representative for AOTY next year ala Jhene Aiko? Thoughts?

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 931 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.