Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 869 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Xtina
ELIAS✨
daniel
  • Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

I am not buying the whole I don’t understand why you would want something you already have? And that potluck analogy makes no sense. If you like different ideas and viewpoints, then you would open and accepting of the different perspectives that people in the LGBTQ+ community can provide.

Profile picture
    Xtina
    Topics:

Honey, that poster must be a white woman from Idaho, Iowa, or Utah.

Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

I can’t get behind a life style that the Lord doesn’t approve of and that right there is another question that I have. If the homosexual lifestyle was his every intention and something that he was going to be A OK with, what was his reason for creating the female gender since it wasn’t the first gender to be thought of and why is the union ship of the two genders the only way that reproduction can take place? God bless you always!!! Holly

not everyone believes in Jesus Holly.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

Profile picture
    darren
    Topics:

If you are referring to me, yes I am a white female, but I am no where near the areas you mention here. I am actually not far from where Morgan Wallen hails from here in east Tennessee. (laughing)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, I know what will be coming next. Go ahead. Let me have it. (big smile)

Yes, God bless racists

Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

As a LGBTQ+ Christian, I am saddened to see this. I have been raised and taught that God loves everyone, and that we as Christians need to open and understanding. The fact that you say then what was his intention for creating females can be turned right back at you. Women can be in love with women, ya know? Also, if God was so against LGBTQ+ then why did he create a whole bunch of them? I really do not want to turn this forum into a theological discussion, so I will leave it at this with a reference to the music industry. There are a plethora of amazing LGBTQ artists out there in the world. The fact that you no longer like an artist based on their sexuality is atrocious, and may God have mercy, you will find that saying what you just did as a famous person, would have gotten you in almost as bad of trouble as Morgan Wallen.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:
    Boz
    Topics:

I can’t get behind a life style that the Lord doesn’t approve of and that right there is another question that I have. If the homosexual lifestyle was his every intention and something that he was going to be A OK with, what was his reason for creating the female gender since it wasn’t the first gender to be thought of and why is the union ship of the two genders the only way that reproduction can take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is literally so dumb. God also made women who can’t give birth, and men who are uncapable of impregnating women. Not being able to reproduce is not a sin, based purely on your own Bible.

Not to mention, the same God you’re talking about created a myriad of species besides humans that also engage in homosexual activity, so not sure why you’re condemning humans and not penguins, bonobos and girraffe, or why God would even made them such way if it were wrong.

Please do not use God to excuse your prejudice and homophobia. As that user above shared, that are multiple resources about the intersection of faith and sexuality in a healthy, modern perspective. You’re just ignorant and biggoted.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

the Bible is against haircuts but I’m sure you’ve got one before, if we’re going to hell for being gay you’ll be there with us Holly.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

I can’t get behind a life style that the Lord doesn’t approve of and that right there is another question that I have. If the homosexual lifestyle was his every intention and something that he was going to be A OK with, what was his reason for creating the female gender since it wasn’t the first gender to be thought of and why is the union ship of the two genders the only way that reproduction can take place? God bless you always!!! Holly

stop using god as a scape goat for your bigoted ass views. even if I don’t fully believe in it he made everyone equal and loves everyone the same. stop and do better.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Like I say in my previous message here, if I wasn’t wanted in such a game, why was I shown how to play it. Thankfully the Lord blessed me with the brains in order to know just how deep not to get into such a game. Yuck.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You mention what other creations do with their time. You do realize that they don’t know how to read the Lord’s word, right?

Holly, why would God make his own creation act gay if it were wrong?💀 Are you implying that animals choose how to live or something?

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 869 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.