Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 869 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Xtina
ELIAS✨
daniel
  • Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

^^^ Actually I’ve never seen anything in there against self maintenance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Leviticus 19:27 “You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard”

for someone who’s so passionate about sharing Jesus’s truth u should know this!

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

My mom used to get marriage counseling from a guy who used to live the homosexual lifestyle. If one person can change, anybody can. God bless you and that man and my mom always!!! Holly P.S. My question still hasn’t been answered yet. Why go for something that you yourself were born with? What good does a person get out of being that kind of redundant? Are you just trying to disprove the theory that opposites attract? Also, if your own gender is all that you are into, how do you explain there being more than one that is out there in the first place?

They shouldn’t change, though. LGBT+ people should be able to live freely, not thinking constantly about whether God is going to punish them because of that.

Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

I feel so bad for T.J. Osbourne, he is probably getting so much hate from so many ignorant people for how he was born…I am not a big country fan, but I listened to some of the songs with his brother, and they are rather good!

I’m sorry, but homophobic people always using God as a cover for their bigoted views will never stop being disgusting to me. God loves everyone, no matter what sexuality or color you are. If you hate gay, lesbian, transgender, queer and non-binary people, that just means that you’re the problem.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Anyways I’m happy for TJ Osborne. I hope he can live a happy life as the proud gay man he is, and I’m glad to see multiple artists support him on Instagram. Seems like Country music is changing.

Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

sadly Holly is representative of a lot of country music fans who feel the same way about TJ Osborne and won’t buy his music again. I mean Kacey Musgraves was blackballed from country radio just for singing a song about girls kissing girls. Country music is definitely changing but it still has a long way to go.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Anyways I’m happy for TJ Osborne. I hope he can live a happy life as the proud gay man he is, and I’m glad to see multiple artists support him on Instagram. Seems like Country music is changing.

Yeah, TJ deserves to live his best life. A lot of conservative/anti-gay fans might abandon the band after this, which sucks, but at least TJ is comfortable in living his truth.

Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

“If you think that hate is what I put on display, how do you label those who go out of their way to physically harm those that we are speaking of? Speaking our minds is one thing, but physical harm is where the line is crossed.”

It’s all hate! Don’t try to act like what you’re doing is not as bad.

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

I can’t see myself taking such a nose dive when I ask the Lord to forgive me every day for any short coming that I am guilty of in his opinion. Tell me, can the same thing be said about you and your ilk? Do y’all ask for his forgiveness? God bless you always!!! Holly P.S. Do keep in mind that what I had to put out here could’ve been ignored just like most everything else that I say at this forum about anything that I address. I can’t help but wonder why y’all are acting so differently all of a suddenly. Thank you so much for this attention that I normally do not get here and all that I had to do was be my honest and straight forward self like I always am. (shaking my head with an amazed smile)

</p>
    this is not trumps supporting group and homophobic behaviour shouldn’t be tolerated in a forum when half the users are LGBTQ+.

Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

All homophobes are the same. They’ll say something offensive then when people get offended they hide behind God and start talking about the Bible. Believe whatever u want but stop forcing your beliefs on others.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

James Otto Cumdump is a psychopath I’m surprised more of you don’t have her Ignored

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Boy, what the fuck did I wake up to?

RIP SOPHIE

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 869 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.