Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 869 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
ELIAS✨
daniel
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

The way Grammy nominations are so unpredictable these days… When can we have clear-cut locks like “bad guy” again? Also, what song should Lana Del Rey push more: “Let Me Love You Like a Woman” or “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”?

Definitely Chemtrails. Not only was it far more acclaimed, it also benefits from the title track effect and Lana’s album will probably be more acclaimed than any individual track she releases. Also LMLYLAW made next to no noise whatsoever.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Dua Lipa: Future Nostalgia – The Moonlight Edition. Will be thinking about SOPHIE when this comes out.

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

This Holly Taylor Greene person is a nut job. She has rubbed me the wrong way ever since her biased opinions about Kacey Musgraves. You can tell she is a Trump supporter and probably believes in Qanon. Shame on gold derby for continuing to let this racist, homophobic bigot roam around here.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

That Kind of Woman sounds very good from FN Moonlight Edition, i heard a leak, maybe the final ver. will be different. They should submit that for best pop solo and not we re good. I dont understand why they chose WG as a single. It is kinda mediocre.

Profile picture
    theexterminator
    Topics:

Can we talk about 2022 Grammys?

All this Trump supporters won’t be nominated.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

That Kind of Woman sounds very good from FN Moonlight Edition, i heard a leak, maybe the final ver. will be different. They should submit that for best pop solo and not we re good. I dont understand why they chose WG as a single. It is kinda mediocre.

i honestly think “if it ain’t me”should be the single, but oh well. i agree with you, “that kind of woman” is amazing and whilst i do like “we’re good”, it doesn’t possess anything special

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Not Abel winning by performing at the Super Bowl, while the Grammys are yet to occur. A cute perfect storm 🥰.

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Topics:

Not Abel winning by performing at the Super Bowl, while the Grammys are yet to occur. 

Winning by performing at the Super Bowl? How is that a win?

Trust that on Monday the story will still be about him being snubbed by the Grammys. The Grammy saw right through his face bandage shenanigans.

However, in the hours leading up to his big game day performance — The Weeknd really broke it down: “The significance of the entire head bandages is reflecting on the absurd culture of Hollywood celebrity and people manipulating themselves for superficial reasons to please and be validated,” he explained to Variety. “It’s all a progression and we watch The Character’s storyline hit heightened levels of danger and absurdity as his tale goes on.”

He probably came up with this “deep” reason after snorting a line or two.

Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

Anyone listen to Cardi’s new single, I like it! Added it to my playlist. Probably won’t be as groundbreaking as WAP but if it gets her a top 10 hit, it will keep up her momentum!

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

swifties really won when Abel was snubbed, right?

anyway, UP is cute but I think it will be long forgotten by the end of the year. hope her album smashes tho

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Winning by performing at the Super Bowl? How is that a win? Trust that on Monday the story will still be about him being snubbed by the Grammys. The Grammy saw right through his face bandage shenanigans.

baby, I don’t know what you mean when every artist this year pulled similar stunts 🥴 Abel just had the biggest single with bigger stunts. And yes. If Abel gives a great performance… oof cannot wait! Meanwhile the Grammys this year will be remember for snubbing Abel in every category.

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Zetta
    Topics:

For what it’s worth Holly I harbor no ill will toward you. This is because I deeply pity you. It’s obvious that assuming you’re not some basement based troll that you just don’t get out much, live life, experience what this world has to offer. I understand Bible guilt, I was raised Catholic, we invented guilt.  I feel so sorry for you that as long as you live in your closed mind you will never experience other cultures, know other alternative lifestyles, embrace your brothers & sisters of all colors, know even the basics of the world’s varied religions. It’s sad. You’re sad. I used to post here many years ago on White Stripes topics. I remember you over these many years. I used to think you were an adolescent trying to troll. I can’t allow myself to believe you are real. Your racism, xenophobia & homophobia is out there and read accurately as hate. No matter how passive aggressive you type it it out dear, it’s HATE.
    Oh…and as long as Taylor is an active artist she will be recognized. Same w/ my faves, perhaps not by the Grammys but by the rest of the world. It’s a great big world, do yourself a favor, go live IN IT, and please wear a mask while the pandemic is gripping us.
    I’m out.

Profile picture
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Topics:

baby, I don’t know what you mean when every artist this year pulled similar stunts 🥴 Abel just had the biggest single with bigger stunts. And yes. If Abel gives a great performance… oof cannot wait! Meanwhile the Grammys this year will be remember for snubbing Abel in every category.

Were those stunts needed though? BL would’ve been huge even without these stunts.

Abel will fizzle out in a few years, like the people before him, yet the Grammys will still be here. So in the long run the Grammys don’t curr.

Being snubbed even after (arguably) having this year’s best album is extremely unfair but i cannot fathom this whole BS about ‘making a statement’ from a cokehead.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 869 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.