Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 869 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
ELIAS✨
daniel
  • Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Updated my predictions a tad bit:
    Alphabetical order

Record of the Year
    1. Bakar – 1st Time
    2. Doja Cat – Streets
    3. Cardi B feat. Megan thee Stallion – WAP
    4. Billie Eilish – Therefore I Am
    5. Ariana Grande – positions
    6. Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby – Levitating
    7. Olivia Rodrigo – drivers license
    8. SZA – Good Days

Song of the Year
    1. Bang!
    Ryan Met, Jack Met & Adam Met, songwriters. (AJR)

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    Jack Antonoff & Lana del Rey, songwriters. (Lana del Rey)

3. drivers license
    Dan Nigro & Olivia Rodrigo, songwriters. (Olivia Rodrigo)

4. Good Days
    Los Hendrix, Christopher Ruelas, Carter Lang, SZA & Jacob Collier, songwriters. (SZA)

5. Lonely
    Justin Bieber, Benny Blanco & FINNEAS, songwriters. (Justin Bieber feat. Benny Blanco)

6. James
    Maggie Rogers, songwriters. (Maggie Rogers)

7. pov
    Mr. Franks, TBHits, Tayla Parx, Oliver Frid & Ariana Grande, songwriters. (Ariana Grande)

8. willow
    Taylor Swift & Aaron Dessner, songwriters. (Taylor Swift)

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

But on Monday, Wallen’s breakthrough second LP, “Dangerous: The Double Album,” notched its fourth week at No. 1 with the equivalent of 149,000 sales in the United States, up almost 15 percent from the week before, according to MRC Data, Billboard’s tracking arm. In every measurement, the numbers for “Dangerous” grew from the previous week. It had 160 million streams, up from 154 million; sold 25,000 copies as a complete package, more than double its previous take; and had 67 percent more downloads of individual tracks.

Imagine deciding to actually buy more copies of this album just because the artist said the n word. The level of rampant racism in this country is beyond belief.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

nday, Wallen’s breakthrough second LP, “Dangerous: The Double Album,” notched its fourth week at No. 1 with the equivalent of 149,000 sales in the United States, up almost 15 percent from the week before, according to MRC Data, Billboard’s tracking arm. In every measurement, the numbers for “Dangerous” grew from the previous week. It had 160 million streams, up from 154 million; sold 25,000 copies as a complete package, more than double its previous take; and had 67 percent more downloads of individual tracks.

Imagine deciding to actually buy more copies of this album just because the artist said the n word. The level of rampant racism in this country is beyond belief.

WOW. I said the same thing last week. You cant really “cancel” an artist if they’ve already established a solid fanbase. Fans throw morals out the way when they love an artist. This is why Kanye West will never be cancelled. No matter what he does.

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

You do realize that there are worse things that the guy can be guilty of, right? Also, my being willing to buy his music anyways should I ever buy it that is just goes to show that I am able to look past what are considered his flaws in the opinion of other people and my own opinion. The only question is how many of you here are able to do such a thing?

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly

Don’t you still dislike The Chicks because they hated Bush?

Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

The Wallen number will only increase for last week tracking. The racists only bought the album to prove the point that they will stand with him after the controversy. The real situation will be reflected from this tracking week

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

the good thing is that although morgan wallen’s racist ugly weird fans will keep buying his music, this is big enough that his career will never be able to progress further and lack of radio will push him backwards

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

The Wallen number will only increase for last week tracking. The racists only bought the album to prove the point that they will stand with him after the controversy. The real situation will be reflected from this tracking week

America is trash. Full of damn racist. Yet I’m not surprised over 70 million voted for a white supremacist to be re-elected.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

God bless you and him and his fan base always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I a part of his fan base yet? I still haven’t made any purchases.

how wonderful to see a poster on GD blessing a racist and his followers. GD Ban this bigot!

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Briana Breeze
    Topics:

This Holly poster troll keeps derailing these threads and when is Goldderby going to something about this troll? Also, who cares about Morgan Wallen?

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

What does Holly have to do with the 2022 Grammys? Morgan Wallen will be non-factor or muster up 1-2 nominations at most. Y’all are doing the most to come for her. And, Holly why are still responding? The ignore button is there for a reason. Learn from me, just use it.

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

What does Holly have to do with the 2022 Grammys? Morgan Wallen will be non-factor or muster up 1-2 nominations at most. Y’all are doing the most to come for her. And, Holly why are still responding? The ignore button is there for a reason. Learn from me, just use it.

Is that pic of your avi real? When did that happen?

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

That Racist Bastard + #1 = BARF!

Profile picture
    Zetta
    Topics:

Actually the only thing that derails these chats are you people whenever you people decide to respond to a person that you do not agree with whether it be me or anyone else here that you do not agree with.  

Why don’t you take your own advice & stop clapping back then, use your OWN Ignore feature.  Jesus. Yes, I invoked Jesus, frankly just for the hell of it. I pretty much only read here off & on & over a couple of accounts & many years only used the Ignore feature for a few real racists, haters, trolls & the clinically passive aggressive.

You convinced me. I come here to read & you really make me feel sad, SO sad there are people in this modern age like you that are willfully ignorant & that should KNOW better. Your heart is divisive, you should strive to do better. Guilty of pretty much all the above, you are now IGNORED.

What a f’ing relief. ////

Morgan what’s his name is a stick a fork in his ass DONE. Rightfully.

Taylor will be nom’d again in 2022 but will probably not win as many as she will this year. IMHO.

Profile picture
    literature
    Topics:

I hope y’all don’t overhype Olivia prematurely cuz she will probably be long forgotten by September unless her album does really well, however for now she is a strong candidate for SOTY and ROTY but i dont think that will last long.

I also think sza will get some noms for good days too

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 869 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.