Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 14 posts - 856 through 869 (of 869 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Agee
ELIAS✨
daniel
  • Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Honey, “Not Ready to Make Nice” was nominated in the Country Field.  It won Best Country Performance By a Duo Or Group With Vocals.  Duh!

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Dream on, delusional Swifties!  Evermore is NOT happening at the 2022 Grammy Awards.  It will be completely forgotten by then.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Now I know we aren’t comparing racial slurs to words that mean sex and poop…

Profile picture
    maxinho
    Topics:

Cancel culture is getting way out of hand. The n word should be banned once and for all for everyone, even black people shouldn’t use it. It’s disgusting how rappers use it in their songs, desensitizing the actual meaning of the word for their audience, that includes people from all races and ages, especially young people.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Additionally, if you are any race, please stop saying fag or gay as a slur, especially if you are black. Same thing for gay people, why you gotta say the hard n? I don’t understand how you can be gay and racist, or black or homophobic. Like please make it make sense. We share differing experiences, but we both understand how using a derogatory term means to people’s wellbeing.

that was a side note, but Olivia posted this video about her favorite songs as she turned 18. She mentioned Bob Dylan, Taylor Swift(twice), Phoebe Bridgers, Billie Eilish, Gwen Stefani, Fiona Apple, and Carole King. Damn that’s a list.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

that was a side note, but Olivia posted this video about her favorite songs as she turned 18. She mentioned Bob Dylan, Taylor Swift(twice), Phoebe Bridgers, Billie Eilish, Gwen Stefani, Fiona Apple, and Carole King. Damn that’s a list.

Taylor was there thrice actually😭

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

No because there is no way someone can actually be comparing being called Casper to the n word I-

Holly, you are not systematically oppressed and the word ‘Casper’ is not representative of centuries of horrendous mistreatment towards your ancestors that has caused you to be placed at an automatic disadvantage in life.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

also “swear words” are not the same as “words used to uphold the systematic oppression and murderous system which destroyed lives for centuries.”

say it for the people in the back!!!!!!

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Systematic Racism has more to do with disproportionately with POC, who experience the highest poverty levels, lower education performances and resources, environmental and medical aid (as shown with whats happening with Texas), pay wages, legal issues, etc. It’s not as simple as well Black people are freed, we are all equal. Let me mind you they change name from slave to sharecropper. My grandmother picked cotton as a child. Our lives are not detracted from the remittances of slavery, especially since any person of any race is able to say the hard N and get away with it.

I was going to say that this has nothing to do with the Grammys,  but yet again, we would have had AOTY winners Kendrick Lamar and Beyoncé already.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Cancel culture is getting way out of hand. The n word should be banned once and for all for everyone, even black people shouldn’t use it. It’s disgusting how rappers use it in their songs, desensitizing the actual meaning of the word for their audience, that includes people from all races and ages, especially young people.

Stop telling black people what they can or can’t use. That is none of your bussiness.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    JLangston
    Topics:

Thats the problem. You always like to control everything. Let black rappers say what they want in their lyrics.

Profile picture
    denizwithanxiety
    Topics:

i can’t read this thread anymore this white racist man gotta go

Viewing 14 posts - 856 through 869 (of 869 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.