Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 686 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Agee
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Evermore WILL be nominated for AOTY! The BRP won’t block it because they will know she won’t win.

The second one I’m sure about is Daddy’s Issues by St. Vincent. She’s finally getting her due. She should’ve been nominated back in the day with her self-titled album.

Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

Evermore WILL be nominated for AOTY! The BRP won’t block it because they will know she won’t win.

The second one I’m sure about is Daddy’s Issues by St. Vincent. She’s finally getting her due. She should’ve been nominated back in the day with her self-titled album.

Evermore is going to be old and irrelevant by the time of the Grammies. It wouldn’t even be concidered a snub.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

We actually have only May/June/July and August for eligible releases left. We need something to make waves the coming months or some already released albums will sneak in.

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

We actually have only May/June/July and August for eligible releases left. We need something to make waves the coming months or some already released albums will sneak in.

folklore was only released in July and it won AOTY, there is still plenty of time for other projects to be released, and there is still Billie’s album to come.

It’ll be interesting to see what projects are delayed until after the eligibility period closes so that they compete next year though.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

folklore was only released in July and it won AOTY, there is still plenty of time for other projects to be released, and there is still Billie’s album to come. It’ll be interesting to see what projects are delayed until after the eligibility period closes so that they compete next year though.

From what i understand Interscope is currently focused on Olivias debut which will be out in May and Billies album will come a bit later.

Profile picture
    brutal
    Topics:

Is Ava Max even eligible for Best New Artist? I didn’t think she was allowed to enter last year

i heard that she didn’t submit last year, her team probably thought it’s best to submit her this year since her debut album came out during this year’s eligibility period

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

Evermore WILL be nominated for AOTY! The BRP won’t block it because they will know she won’t win. The second one I’m sure about is Daddy’s Issues by St. Vincent. She’s finally getting her due. She should’ve been nominated back in the day with her self-titled album.

Taylor will be nominated only in best pop vocal album, but i agree on st. Vincent though.

Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

I don’t know why some people predict evermore in AOTY given the fact that she already won big with folklore and this is a “sister project”.

Like someone said, Taylor herself already forgot about evermore and she is already moving on with her re-recordings.

EDIT: i said she forgot about folklore before, my mistake!!

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Probably an unpopular opinion but I wouldn’t be shocked if Taylor missed AOTY and BPVA. Evermore isn’t bad by any means but it’s similar to Folklore and not as good. I think it may turn off voters.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

i heard that she didn’t submit last year, her team probably thought it’s best to submit her this year since her debut album came out during this year’s eligibility period

Thank you for replying! That’s really exciting, I think she is really deserving of a nomination and hopefully a win. Tbh, even though I’m not a rap fan anyone other than Megan winning this past year would’ve been crazy, but I think that this year her and Olivia could be the front runners

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

I’m not buying the Olivia Rodrigo hype just yet. A sweep seems very premature to me.

Profile picture
    Agee
    Topics:

Dream on, delusional Swifties!  Evermore is NOT happening in Album of the Year.  YUCK!

Profile picture
    Alex50967744
    Topics:

Justin Bieber just released a Gospel/Christian EP. It’s actually good. He might get a few noms in the Christian/Gospel field.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.