Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 692 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Megan
Miss Americana
  • Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

I’d be surprised if Taylor actually submitted any of the re-recordings to the Grammys. She might push a 1989 vault song to Pop Duo/Group (I sense an Olivia Rodrigo or Selena Gomez collab on the horizon), but other than that, I don’t see her going wild with submissions, especially when all of these albums have already gotten their nominations/wins. She’s not THAT thirsty. If anything, she’ll just use all this as fodder for her evermore campaign.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Get real!  Taylor Swift is thirsty.  We all know that.  The bitch will submit awful re-recordings everywhere; even though they are NOT happening.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Taylor deserves some noms for Mr. Perfectly Fine. Come one Country voters, embrace legend swift again.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Her albums are always very long. Her two most successful albums are shorter in length in comparison to her other albums.

I LOVE 1989 (deluxe). I can’t believe a pop album is on my top 10 favourite list. Pop isn’t exactly my style but this one incorporates 1990s synthesizer kicks I love. Normally,  I prefer less bubbly albums like R.A.M, TPAB, 21, MBDTF, Some Nights, Blurryface, Lemonade, Unorthodox Jukebox…etc.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I love Taylor Swift, but can we go back to predicting the Grammys? This isn’t the Taylor Swift thread

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

I really liked “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored”, “fake smile” and “bloodline”. Probably the best songs I’ve heard from her. It’s always sad when they push weak songs as singles and for awards, but that’s just my opinion.

Yeah, they chose 2 tracks with gender-neutral lyrics for effective promo. Its usually more difficult to market singles with lyrics like “Break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored” among most guys and that was probably the segment Arianna lacked at that point. 7 rings both in production and songwriting captured that market while thank u next held up the opposing group. Single choices are usually business-based and we saw the numbers 👏. Ghostin would have targeted the adult contemporary market as a third single if u asked me.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

I love Taylor Swift, but can we go back to predicting the Grammys? This isn’t the Taylor Swift thread

Good point but there’s nothing to predict. This year isn’t unravelling as we anticipated.

Profile picture
    heygetlost__
    Topics:

Taylor deserves some noms for Mr. Perfectly Fine. Come one Country voters, embrace legend swift again.

If you belong with me went pop..this will too. But anyway she probably wont submit. Even if she does, re recordings are not happening unless maybe if a 1989 vault song blows up.

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Kiss Me More had a HUGE debut on radio and also a really solid spotify start. I definitely see it in Pop Duo.
    So far my lineup is (only including songs that have been released)

Levitating (Remix)-Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby
    Holy-Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper
    Kiss Me More-Doja Cat ft. Sza
    Lo Vas A Olvidar-Billie Eilish with Rosalía
    Met Him Last Night-Demi Lovato ft. Ariana Grande

Carey Mulligan will get her revenge on May 16 at the MTV Movie & TV awards

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

MPF if pushed as single in the country radio can it be submitted for SOTY/Country song ?

This is a new song, not a re-release. Fearless obviously wont be accepted.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I can also see Kiss Me More blowing up and become a huge summer hit.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

MPF if pushed as single in the country radio can it be submitted for SOTY/Country song ? This is a new song, not a re-release. Fearless obviously wont be accepted.

no, only performance categories, not eligible for songwriting categories

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 692 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.