Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 5)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 569 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Megan
PopGuy
  • Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

evermore is such a stunning album, Taylor deserves to be nominated, I hope that her re-recordings will keep her in the voters minds come nominations. It’s honestly her best work to date, absolutely no skips, incredibly produced and just so cleverly written.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Is anyone releasing today?

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

New Lucy Dacus track is killer. Could definitely see this new album being her Punisher. If album performs well I could def see her being the alt pick in BNA.

Would be so cool to see the other two members of boygenius nominated together right after Phoebe.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Would be so cool to see the other two members of boygenius nominated together right after Phoebe.

yes yes yes!

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

RAPSTAR by Polo G is going number one this week. I think he could also be a contender for BNA

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Also have you thought Peaches as a contender for Pop Duo/Group? I feel like it could be either a pop track, but the harmonies from both Daniel Caesar and Giveon are r&b-esque. My guess is pop duo/group.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Olivia Rodrigo + Best Music Video = NOT happening

Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

“I Do” from LeAnn Rimes and Aloe Blacc for whatever Grammy award that the performance can be submitted for. (smiles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j983VLBdRwk

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Levitating is going viral on tik-tok, it could reach a new peak next week, it is rising on Spotify and Apple Music.

Profile picture
    Davie
    Topics:

It’s not that out of the box. Deja vu had a really solid mv, and imo videos have been pretty weak this year, so I wouldn’t put it past the academy to nominate her.
    Also, side note, It’s not impossible to think that there could be an Asian sweep in the GF categories this year. LTDO seems like a front runner for ROTY and I’m sure their album will at least get nominated, and I feel like Olivia Rodrigo is the front runner for BNA and DL for SOTY. Has that ever happened before?

Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Get real!  “Chemtrails over the Country Club,” “911,” and “Positions” are NOT happening in Best Music Video.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    nxddyfs
    Topics:

It’s not that out of the box. Deja vu had a really solid mv, and imo videos have been pretty weak this year, so I wouldn’t put it past the academy to nominate her.
    Also, side note, It’s not impossible to think that there could be an Asian sweep in the GF categories this year. LTDO seems like a front runner for ROTY and I’m sure their album will at least get nominated, and I feel like Olivia Rodrigo is the front runner for BNA and DL for SOTY. Has that ever happened before?

Hmmm interesting take on the “Asian Sweep”. If the grammys follow this then i can say that SOUR and An Evening With Silk Sonic are front runners (if they are acclaimed and perform good ofc)

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 569 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.