Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 541 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Xtina
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

No. (smiles).

LMAO. (smiles)

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Thank you. (smiles) Some people here sadly think that their favorites are the only people who can get a free pass on anything that they choose to be guilty of. (shaking my head) Someone earlier in this chat asked why am I smiling. I’m smiling because at the end of the day, NO ONE will be given a free pass where the Lord is concerned whether they believe in his existence or not. (smiles) God bless you and Morgan always!!! Holly

f off (smiles)

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Girl Amy Winehouse lives in your head rent-free. I understand Morgan Wallen gets so much slack for being a Trump Supporter, but girl, the references (with the exception of Chris Brown) are extremely just stupid. While Amy has said stuff in the past that cannot be excused, bring up ber drug addition was flat out wrong, especially if that lead up to her death. Additionally, what does Kacey Musgraves not being on country radio, have to do with Morgan Wallen being racist and no wearing a mask? Like I thought the Grammys were founded on “we don’t care about critical or commercial acclaim?”

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

That person is blocked here so I can’t reply or quote them directly.

But that’s not the first time you show your true colors. I remember your misogynistic comments regarding Beyonce, when she broke Alison Krauss’s record. (Smiles)

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

James whatever the fuck and other conservative bimbos cannot excuse racism because of the contradictory things from progressives. I saw this with the Mandolorian controversy. Again socially progressive are not perfect, but we strive to do better. Conservatives who have been tied with cancel culture would rather use this as an excuse for blatantly racist tweets and pasts. Yall got to stop doing that, it is not a good look on y’all.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

That person is blocked here so I can’t reply or quote them directly. But that’s not the first time you show your true colors. I remember your misogynistic comments regarding Beyonce, when she broke Alison Krauss’s record. (Smiles)

lol (smiles) has the potential to become the new BARF!

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Album of the Year predictions based on the recent development:

Silk Sonic (An Evening with Silk Sonic)
    Megan Thee Stallion (Good News)
    Ariana Grande (Positions)
    Billie Eilish (Happier Than Ever)
    Justin Bieber (Justice)
    Olivia Rodrigo (SOUR)
    Morgan Wallen (Dangerous)
    Chris Stapleton (Starting Over)

I really hope Morgan is shut out. But his album stayed #1 for like 8 or 9 weeks? It’ll depend on how many of the voters are aware of his racist statements.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Under the new rules there is NO way that Swift misses AOTY for Evermore.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Also, I hope the Recording Academy has some sense to actually Chris Stapelton for his second AOTY nomination. Starting Over has amazing tracks on there, and this is coming from someone who does not listen to conventional country albums.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Evermore could easily miss Album of the Year. It literally came and went. There’s 0 buzz. And Taylor has moved on to her re-releases. Let’s enjoy Folklore’s recent win and keep it moving please.

Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

Under the new rules there is NO way that Swift misses AOTY for Evermore.

As much as I think it’s a deserving album, not even Taylor remembers it. Unfortunately, I think, by the time voting takes place, it will be long forgotten.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

But that’s not the first time you show your true colors. I remember your misogynistic comments regarding Beyonce, when she broke Alison Krauss’s record. (Smiles)

Let’s not forget that weird homophobic rant. (Smiles)

Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

james otto SUCKS

Profile picture
    Xtina
    Topics:

Honey, Evermore is already long forgotten.  YAY!

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Taylor could still miss. Folklore was very new when it got nominated. Evermore will be almost a year old with no hit single sustaining it.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 541 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.