Home Forums Music 2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 538 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Agee
TomJerry
  • Profile picture
    OnTopofThis
    Topics:

He realised that committee did not block him

If that were true, one of the Grammys executives would have stated that by now given the beating their institution has been receiving. The fact that none of them have said that proves otherwise

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Lol, she has already remixed that song two times after it went nowhere as a solo song. She performed the song at the Grammys. The song is not close to number one, and that is not because of her label not doing enough. You guys are really slow on here

it wasn’t even an official single until the 2nd remix …

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

Olivia Rodrigo and Lil Nas will perform on SNL, Olivia is also performing at the Brit Awards

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Right me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe that I have anything to do with anything of them singers having whatever flaws it is that they possess. Kacey being a sleep inducing bore and snore fest is all on her. Amy being a drug addict was all on her. Morgan being whatever he happens to be is all on him.

you cannot be serious (frowns)

Profile picture
    Berni
    Topics:

Levitating was pulled from radios and organically achieved its streaming peak a couple of weeks later. It’s been the top 5 most streamed songs (US) for like .. three weeks now? So no. As you very disrespectfully put it, it has “not been milked to death” it actually got super unlucky with the radio. With its current streaming+sales it would’ve been easily #1 on BB100 with just a little more radio. Funny because dua has always been accused of payola but couldn’t get an easy #1 only because of radio! A shame really. Future Nostalgia deserved to have one #1 atleast even though both levitating and DSN are bigger than some very recent #1’s. Bad timing for Dua but loves are ok cause DL3 is coming.

Not really, she has never been #1 on Digital Sales or Streaming Songs. In fact her only #1s have been on radio. I believe she’ll get one when she tops one of those metrics.

But let’s move on, this is not relevant to the topic

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Dua Lipa and The Weeknd really achieved quite a rare feat. We rarely see this type of multi-year spanning eras these days. The Weeknd had 3 #1 hits one year apart each from the same album.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

If that were true, one of the Grammys executives would have stated that by now given the beating their institution has been receiving. The fact that none of them have said that proves otherwise

Why are you lying? Harvey has stated multiple times that no committee blocked The Weeknd. You can (delusionly) choose not to believe him, but don’t lie and say they haven’t denied it.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Dua Lipa and The Weeknd really achieved quite a rare feat. We rarely see this type of multi-year spanning eras these days. The Weeknd had 3 #1 hits one year apart each from the same album.

It is so funny to me last summer After Hours was considered a lock winner here in pop vocal, while FN 4/5th slot.

Good thing for this season we didnt start the locks discussion. I don’t see any confidence after what happened last year in predictions.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

If you don’t like what I bring to this “barbecue”, what’s stopping you from using the ignore feature that this forum has to offer on my messages? There’s nothing forcing you to look at what I have to write, its your life.

God bless you four and Morgan always!!!

Holly (a member of this forum since December 10, 2008)

P.S. But if you are going to give what I have to write here the time of day any way, I just want you to know that it is so very much appreciated because most of the time, I feel like I’m ignored here pretty much for the most part anyway considering the fact that I am the only fan here of those who are my favorites. All that I can say is “Thank you so much!” to y’all who make me stand out as much as I stand out here at this forum. (smiles)

. So roughly translated : “I like the attention I am getting for being a misogynistic and racist troll thanks y’all cuz my favorites are has Beens from yesterday that are not popular anymore and people that aren’t even remotely on the map so I’m just get attention for being trash instead cuz that’s what’s they would want attached to their names.” ”…..not the attention u want on u but then again like Morgan “I screwed up my career twice” wallen you seem to never learn. I’d bet ur precious James Otto would be ashamed to call u a fan (not like he has many) (Smiles 🙂 )

Profile picture
    MariahC_WW
    Topics:

AOTY

1. Happier than Ever- Billie Eilish

2. Back of my Mind- H.E.R.

3. An Evening with Silk Sonic- Bruno Mars x Anderson Paak(Silk Sonic)

4. Daddy’s Home- St. Vincent

5. Starting Over- Chris Stapleton

6. Sour- Olivia Rodrigo

7.  Good News- Megan thee Stallion

8.  Montero- Lil Nas X

Alternatives: I think if Beyonce, Lorde, Adele, Kendrick, or SZA drops any albums before the deadlines, they could occupy one of these spots.

Record of the Year

1. Leave the Door Open- Silk Sonic

2. Good Days- SZA

3. Montero- Lil Nas X

4. drivers license- Olivia Rodrigo

5. Damage- H.E.R.

6. Peaches- Justin Bieber ft. Giveon and Daniel Caesar

7. Therefore I Am- Billie Eilish

8. Levitating remix- Dua Lipa ft. Da Baby

Song of the Year

1. Your Power- Billie Eilish

2. willow- Taylor Swift

3. drivers license- Olivia Rodrigo

4. Starting Over- Chris Stapleton

5. Damage- H.E.R.

6. Leave the Door Open- Silk Sonic

7. Good Days- SZA

8. Lonely- Justin Bieber

Best New Artist

1. Olivia Rodrigo

2. Morgan Wallen

3. Gabby Barrett

4. Ava Max

5. The Kid Laroi

6. Saweetie

7. Tate McRae

8. Conan Gray

Best Pop Solo Performance

1. drivers license- Olivia Rodrigo

2. Montero- Lil Nas X

3. willow- Taylor Swift

4. Anyone- Justin Bieber

5. Therefore I Am- Billie Eilish

Best Duo/Group Performance

1. Peaches- Justin Bieber ft. Giveon and Daniel Caesar

2. Dua Lipa ft. Da Baby- Levitating Remix

3. Butter- BTS

4. Tony Bennett x Lady Gaga submission

5. Doja Cat ft. SZA- Kiss Me More

Best Pop Vocal Album

1. Happier than Ever- Billie Eilish

2. Sour- Olivia Rodrigo

3. Montero- Lil Nas X

4. Justice- Justin Bieber

5. evermore- Taylor Swift

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Hey James Otto Sweet Heart since you’re going out here messing in this thread. Kindly give us who your Grammy Predictions are for:

Best Pop Solo Performance (BPSP)

Best Pop Vocal Album (BPVA)

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (BPDGP)

(Optional: SOTY, ROTY, AOTY)

Profile picture
    Ghyenenn
    Topics:

If you don’t like what I bring to this “barbecue”, what’s stopping you from using the ignore feature that this forum has to offer on my messages? There’s nothing forcing you to look at what I have to write, its your life. God bless you four and Morgan always!!! Holly (a member of this forum since December 10, 2008) P.S. But if you are going to give what I have to write here the time of day any way, I just want you to know that it is so very much appreciated because most of the time, I feel like I’m ignored here pretty much for the most part anyway considering the fact that I am the only fan here of those who are my favorites. All that I can say is “Thank you so much!” to y’all who make me stand out as much as I stand out here at this forum. (smiles)

Honey, the treatment you be getting round here is NOT justified. I find you to be a cool and REASONABLE person and thats great

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Honey, the treatment you be getting round here is NOT justified. I find you to be a cool and REASONABLE person and thats great

This just in: racism and homophobia are now reasonable!!🤩🤩

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Is this suppose to be a fucking joke??? Its not funny. Immature as fucking hell. .svg” class=”emoji”

…I was mocking the person saying James Otto was being reasonable-

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

…I was mocking the person saying James Otto was being reasonable-

Ok?

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 538 total)

The topic ‘2022 Grammy Award Nomination Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.